Vote- The Greatest Madison Square Garden show of the 2000’s

iamthriller82

Proud Member
This is it, the final week of voting at MSG.com to determine The Greatest Madison Square Garden Show of the decade, this week with the 2000’s. Over the few weeks, you've had your chance to cast your votes for the favorite shows of the 70's, 80's, and 90’s, well now we want to hear what you thought about shows that took place in the 2000’s

Michael Jackson's final shows at The Garden celebrated the 30th anniversary of his solo career. The September 7 and 10, 2001 concerts featured performances by Jackson as well as Britney Spears, Usher and 'NSYNC. Be sure to go to MSG.com and vote for Michael Jackson, or your other favorite show at The Garden during the 2000s.

Here we go again, let's get MJ the win

http://msg.com/photos/100-best-madison-square-garden-shows-the-2000s/

Last edited by a moderator:
I love you mike, I really do, but what the Concert for New York did for firefighters, their families, and NY'ers spirits after 9/11 was unbelivable.

Voted
MJ: 37.1312%
Concert for NY: 31.2187%

Michael's in first place so far. :)

Voted lots of times, but he is only winning by 7% now so everyone needs to get voting!!!!!

Michael in lead at minute with 32%. NY concert at 25% but that could all change. I just loveeeeeeee that concert, Mike was amazing and Chris Tucker was right "only Michael Jackson can get this many people out."

Keep voting.

MJ is no longer in front! - He is only 2nd now.

Ok something is not right, everytime i vote for Michael, his votes go down, and Aguilera's votes go up. WTH?!

This is the concert that turned me into a fan when it was shown on Australian TV!

Pfftt...Aguilera is on 39.1439%.

Been voting for Michael like...50 times to bring him up to 40....

....still voting....

YAYYY!

Michael Jackson 40.0004%

Aguilrea 38.9302%

Muahaha....

I'm gonna see if I can do it enough times so Mike gets 45%. tehe.

voted

Michael Jackson 47.1504 %

Christina Aguilera 34.4805 %

Back