Vote Michael as world's most popular musician-->2nd *UPDATE* MJ is #1!! Woo-hoo! Keep voting!!

Re: Vote Michael as world's most popular musician-->2nd *UPDATE* MJ is #1!! Woo-hoo! Keep voting!!

voted :punk:

Re: Vote Michael as world's most popular musician-->2nd *UPDATE* MJ is #1!! Woo-hoo! Keep voting!!

voted

Voted!!!
I LOVE Michael, miss you...

Voted! :clapping:
World #1 USA #1

TOTAL 54496 TODAY 1342 THIS WEEK 1343 FEBRUARY 37245

Voted

Does anyone know when we will know who wins???? Anyone? :scratch:
I just voted again to see what's up... Michael is still at #1 both World Wide and USA
TOTAL 60243TODAY 291THIS WEEK 7090MARCH 2759

Is this a neverending thing? :unsure:

Voted again, glad he's number 1.
You're always number one in my heart Michael xxx

Voted again :)

I voted as well!

Voted..

Voted!! 80938 :D

voted www

voted

Voted :)

You are the World's best no one can lift a candle to you. Sweet Dreams .

voted :punk:

why are you guys still voting? he's like the best, tight and sealed... when are you going to stop? :p

voted!

Yes, #1. As it should be! Michael will always be the best.
I'm still voting. :)

what a crazy site. Don't know anyone one the whole damn thing except Michael and Elvis lol.

Voted! Thanks for the link :)

voted several times before, MJ still no. 1 =)

Kathem A'saher is a jewel of the Arabic Music. A great composer and singer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTkzHqstQjc

This youtube link is a song of his live. It's in two parts. The second part is on the top right side of the page if you wanted to continue listening. This song is one of the best songs I've heard in my life and an eternal gem in my collection. It's not just the composition that A'saher composed, but the lyrics too. The Arabs are most famous for their literature and beauty of the language. I will try to translate it and keep the feel of the poem if I could. I'm posting this so that those who are interested get an idea about A'saher.

Back