VOTE: Larry King Live 25th Anniversary

And that is a travesty. How can human beings not care when thousands of innocent people are senselessly killed? Whether it's in your own country or another? Unbelievable.

It really upsets me to see what happened on 9/11 being diminished this way.

I can not believe the things I've read here. Each and every human life is valuable and I pray for the victims of 9/11. But beyond that, I do not give a damn about the fact alone. At least not more than I give to other tragedies.

Do You know how many people die every week in my country because of traffic accidents?

Do You know how many people die from hunger each day in Africa?

Do You know how many innocents have been killed by the U.S. army in fake wars?

Do You have idea how many people have lost their lives in attacks in other countries?

Tragedies happen every day, every second.

The death of Michael Jackson has been voted as the fact of the year in my country. Michael was important to many people.

People, unfortunately, die every day. Legends not.

I'm not saying that MJ's life was more valuable than others. The life of everyone is the most important thing. I'm saying that his death had more impact on people than one more of several attacks that have already occurred.

I'm not seeing you guys discuss about the absence of other tragedies that struck the planet.

..Geez....i personally dislike remarks that ''well 9/11 wasn't big in my country so whatever''
..well it was huge news to Americans..we were shocked as hell that day and scared something else would happen in the arriving days..that..plus land marks were destroyed forever...the excuse that death happens all over the world is not the best remark particularly when Larry King Live is an American broadcast show..so of course 9/11 is big on the list and should respected as any tragedy.

..but for me i tryed to pick the ones related more to strickly larry king. 9/11 was basically obviously on every station not only larry king (as most news matters are)...but i never classified it with simply larry king like a regular larry king celeb interview etc..if that makes any sense. i put michael on the list though because larry is known for his celebrity ''death grief consoling'' in his shows so i had to pick him among others i liked as well. i actually was having a tough time...lol this voting was actually structured ''fun''.

I hope this thread would be closed I feel uncomfortable.

No offence, but I don't think having a discussion about who's death got more attention is inappropriate.

I know how much you guys love Michael and I know how big his death was in your life.

I just hope this discussion doesn't go too far

No offence, but I don't think having a discussion about who's death got more attention is inappropriate.

I know how much you guys love Michael and I know how big his death was in your life.

Who's discussing that?

Some people...

Larry King just did a Great piece on Michael Jackson Top pick from the fans.

Sorry I didn't post this earlier, but here is the video from when MJ was voted #3
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

what??????

you didnt know that?
your are from the usa? then i dont wonder why you dont know it. ^^
people allready know that the biggest terrorists on earth are the usa itself.
killing their own people. god... :no:

I agree.

Back