Vote for WBSS video on MTV base UK

thats great good work everyone, lets keep voting every day. what i'm doing is using a diffrent name each time in case if they disqualify any votes by a same person , and why would they ask the names of the people that are voting anyway.

keep it going everyone, keep voting, many thanks

voteddd..and Fall out boy is nr. 3 on the top 10 list with Beat it :eek:

Last edited:
Voted again.

When will we know his position?

Voted again.

When will we know his position?

Yeah, that's what I would like to know. Do they even play that video frequently enough? I doubt.

voted anyway!

Voted several times :lol:
and will keep voting :D

Last edited:
What happened? anyone?

the song flopped in UK. Failed to even make the UK iTunes top 100 POP songs, let along the overall UK Top Songs chart. I think they left their run WAY too late with this song... I mean, it got WAY more play as a low quality leak back at the end of 2007. Its nothing new to anyone now, hence the lack of chart success recently in the UK.

It should have been released BEFORE T25 came out, like in Australia, where it charted at peak #8 and spent 4 months in the ARIA top 50 Singles Chart.

I think the T25 campaign is, or should be over. Its time for somethng new. Hopefully the Akon single out in 4 weeks is that something:)

:blink: O.....wow well thanks and I agree any Thriller 25 promotion should cease. For some people its just like "yeah your reminding us of what you were and can no longer achieve" obviously not record sales but near high levels of popularity and making great hits, dance and videos again.
I want some new music. And I'm sorry I didnt like most of the remixes and I didnt buy Thriller 25

Last edited:
Back