Vote for Michael as NME's Ultimate Icon [ VOTING FOR MJ CLOSED]

Re: Vote for Michael as NME's ultimate icon

Keep voting and posting positive comments about the greatness of the King of pop both as the greatest artist as well as humanitarian who continues to inspire people around the world in more ways than one!:)

Michael won last year as well and the news was carried in newspapers here in India too!

C'mon Army of L.O.V.E! Let the world know that Michael Jackson is the ultimate icon of all time and that there will never be another! Ever.

done and will be doing till we win

Voted again and commented. Let us make Michael no 1 again.

Voted!!!
I won't understand, what rating at Michael now?

Last edited:

Voted!!!
I won't understand, what rating at Michael now?

NME doesn't show the rating yet :-(
It says there "We'll be announcing the next stage of the competition in the coming weeks. "
They'll announce another short list later, and I suppose they let us know who is on top ten?
They could drag this voting for a weeks, but Michael deserves it:angel:

Vote just to piss nme off

Unsure about polls that don't display a vote count. How do we know it's not rigged?

Still voting.

kermit.gif

Voted again.

Re: [VOTE] for Michael as NME's Ultimate Icon

Voted for ya Michael Jackson,with LOVE.

I had some spare time too and voted 30 times :D :nana::imbad

Next?

I just tried to vote for ultimate icon as I did not see that choice earlier but I'm not sure it is registering my vote for it.

I just tried to vote for ultimate icon as I did not see that choice earlier but I'm not sure it is registering my vote for it.

When you click MJ and then Vote now, it should take you to Reason page with the following text :Thanks for voting! You don't have to, but if you'd like to explain your choice in 100 words or less, you can do so here.

Is that is the case, then your vote is registered.

I just remove reason from address bar http://www.nme.com/ultimateicon/reason/, it will take me back to voting page so I can vote again. NME is not making it easy to vote many times:) If someone out there has a better instructions how to vote many times and faster, please let me know.

Voting voting voting and :timer:
NME should move on to next stage :rant:

Back