VIDEO: Whitney Houston Sings MITM and pays Tribute at her Concert

Whitney don't play!

It takes a legend to do a proper dedication to a legend! She knew him, she knew what he was going thru, she can relate to him and that's what makes it real. That's why Stevie's performances for Michael have been so strong. That's LOVE.

Thank you Whitney. Thank you lilseanb for posting.

Thank you for sharing. I love Whitney also! I always wished that she and Michael could have collaborated together on a song because that would have been truly historic!

I appreciate Whitney so much for doing this, it was wonderful!:clapping:

OMG, I had to fight back the tears.

Very Nice of Whitney! She sounds good and she had some sweet things to say about Michael. Michael and her genuinely liked eachohter. Thx for posting.

Ok, I have some liquid courage in me (2 glasses of wine), so I'm going to watch this.

I've been avoiding to see this because I know it's gonna leave me a big mess on the floor crying. And I need strength right now.

So here goes.....

Oh God - Here I am a MESS. But I'm ok. God Bless you Whitney!!!

And BTW.... SHE WAS DOIN' IT on MITM!!!!!

LOVE HER.

That was great. I wish Michael could witness Whitney's comeback, she's doing great.

Thank you so much for posting this, really wow that moved me to tears. It can't be lost on Whitney when thinking of Michael dying, and how he died, that it very well could have been her, and how lucky and blessed she is to be healthy again and so back on her game. She must feel so grateful that she is doing well now and sad at the same time that Michael is gone......

Not Madonna, not Celine, not even Janet......if Michael has a female counter part in being as talented and successful as he was in the world of music it's without a shadow of a doubt Whitney......

To me, of all the tributes I have seen for Michael, that one meant the most and was the best...because it came from Whitney......

Thank you for sharing. I love Whitney also! I always wished that she and Michael could have collaborated together on a song because that would have been truly historic!

(click to enlarge)
MJ-Whitney.jpg

Whitney Houston took "Man In The Mirror" to church last night in Russia and then gave a heartfelt speech about her dear friend Michael.

Here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsbVUCoku3E

Whitney sang "Man in the Mirror' then a bit of 'Never can say goodbye' and 'Missing You' before giving a speach in which she asked the crowd to applaud Michael for giving 5 decades of his life to music and for us all. She then went straight into "I Will Always Love You" in which she broke down in tears.

A very personal and heartfelt dedication from Whitney that i have been waiting to see.
That's amazing. I love when she says "When someone gives you 5 decades of their life....

:cry:

God knows how what a wonderful year end it would have been having both wonderful artists back on track, back on their own game, back at what they do the best. Only she made it. I hope she will never forget this is a bless and I hope she will use her time the best possible way. What a great and strong woman. It takes so much courage and strengh to come back from the mess you was in.

:cry: and I am here... once again.... wishing and thinking and missing.... :cry:

I feel the same way. :cry:

Thank you Whitney. Thank you for being MJ's friend & for taking
the time to tell him while he was here.

I applauded right along with her when she spoke about his
5 decades of GIVING.

I love Whitney too and wish her the best.

Well that got me sobbing. I had always wished Michael and Whitney had a thing, they wouldve been a great looking couple back in the 80s.

yeah. i'm glad to see this.

glad to see it.

you notice how the stage looks lonely?

when MJ was onstage, the stage never looked lonely.

the stage misses Michael, right along with all of us.

Well that got me sobbing. I had always wished Michael and Whitney had a thing, they wouldve been a great looking couple back in the 80s.

I know right?

[youtube]ZIPgo50pcu8[/youtube]

Look how cute they ae together...

Michael being slick and looking oh-so gorgeous!!!

Whitney being beautiful and nervous around him...

But I heard Whit was at some point Jermaine's gf?

Thanks for posting, that was nice.
I'm so happy Whitney is back, I wish all the best for her.

This is a reminder that the world should appreciate Whitney while we still got her - she's one of the last really great.

I'm scared to think about who should be thought of "living legends" in 50 years from now.

Back