[VIDEO] Thriller 25 - the book - official ad

Re: Thriller 25 - the book official ad

Great thank you so much!

You're welcome.
Funally the ad has arrived :)

There should have been an english version, but for some reason it was not produced.

I don't remember seeing such a cool for ad for a book before.

Does anyone know when the 2009 version (approved 6/12) is going to be released with the 20 new pictures? Amazon US does not have it and Amazon UK has the 2008 edition.

The quality of the victory tour is good from the ad, so they need to bring out a official dvd from the victory tour!
Nice ad btw!

The Victory Tour footage is from the Legend Continues documentary.
EVERY concert from that tour has been filmed, same with all the tours after.

mjdatabank: sorry i am a bit confused...so this means the book will be again available in English pretty soon?:) cool

mjdatabank: sorry i am a bit confused...so this means the book will be again available in English pretty soon?:) cool

Only available in english (language) right now
and soon available at Amazon.UK.

the 1st print is out of print. can now be found as second-hand item at some places (like My World and the official Dancing the Dream book - the 2009 reprint of Dancing the Dream is not official).

Only available in english (language) right now
and soon available at Amazon.UK.

the 1st print is out of print. can now be found as second-hand item at some places (like My World and the official Dancing the Dream book - the 2009 reprint of Dancing the Dream is not official).
thx for the info, will keep checking it there

and also on amazon.com?

Last edited:
The 1st printing is out of print since march.
All new copies in circulation right now are the second edition.
yeah thx for the reply, so i am just wondering will this 2nd print also be available on amazon.com or only .co.uk?

I wish they would make these books widely available so we can just walk in to a store and purchase one. I hate how you always have to order online.

100_1461.jpg

This book? oh... i have it...)))))))))

I never knew a commercial for a book could be so epic. You'd think they were advertising Harry Potter.

The Victory Tour footage is from the Legend Continues documentary.
EVERY concert from that tour has been filmed, same with all the tours after.

What is the point to film everything and not release it. We fans don´t have even one good MJ Concert on DVD. That sucks big time. The Dangerous Concert Sony released is only a 6 out of 10 MJ Standard but the Victory Concert is a 10 out of 10. Michael never sung better und he never looked better. The show was a Thriller. Victory Concert shows Michaelmania when it was at it´s hight. The Bad Tour is also nice but Michaelmania was the biggest with Thriller Mike.

What is the point to film everything and not release it. We fans don´t have even one good MJ Concert on DVD. That sucks big time. The Dangerous Concert Sony released is only a 6 out of 10 MJ Standard but the Victory Concert is a 10 out of 10. Michael never sung better und he never looked better. The show was a Thriller. Victory Concert shows Michaelmania when it was at it´s hight. The Bad Tour is also nice but Michaelmania was the biggest with Thriller Mike.

Well, some people agree/disagree on that.
Michael did not like the Victory tour cause it involved his brothers.
He never wanted it to be released officially. The sole official promo is the BJ live 84 montage, and the focus is Michael.

If another solo tour is released someday, I hope this is the BAD 88, cause it's Michael's most inspired show (IMO)

Well, some people agree/disagree on that.
Michael did not like the Victory tour cause it involved his brothers.
He never wanted it to be released officially. The sole official promo is the BJ live 84 montage, and the focus is Michael.

If another solo tour is released someday, I hope this is the BAD 88, cause it's Michael's most inspired show (IMO)

The chemistry and energy with his brothers on stage is in my opinion much better than with the Bad Tour Crew. Michael is a lot more comfortable with his brothers in the back.
He knows them all his life.

And even if Michael don´t liked the Victory Tour because the brothers were involved.
So what?

I´m 100 % sure Mike also didn´t like some things on the Bad tour-but what has this to do with his ability to sing and perform? He was never satisfied.

Michael is professional enough not to show it on stage. I´m 100 % sure when Michael was on the Victory Stage he was giving his fans all he got.

The big plus that the Victory Tour has for me is that Michael never looked better.
We are talking about Thriller Mike looks -Hello!!!!!!:)

And his voice was a little better on the Victory Tour than on the Bad 87-88 Tour.

Bad 88 Michaels most inspired show?
I don´t think so. The Victory Tour was his most inspired show the Victory Tour was the blue print for every and I mean every MJ Concert Tour. Look for example at Bad 87 - It´s almost the Victory Tour but with less energy and less effects on stage!!!. Almost the same songs the same dance routine etc etc.

I cannot understand your argumentation. You say Mike did not release the Victory Tour because he didn´t liked it. So Michael must haved loved the medicore Dangerous Concert because this was released. This doesen´t make sense.

Last edited:
The real question is why did Michael release the medicore Dangerous Concert on DVD when he has filmed every Victory and Bad Concert? Why didn´t he want to show us Victory Kansas City or Bad 88 Wembley etc? But instead the Dangerous Concert which was not bad at all don´t get me wrong but it wasn´t one of his best 10 Concerts either.
I don´t understand. Any clues???????????????????? What is the point of hidden the good material and releasing the medicore????????????

It would be a dream if a Victory Tour Report DVD comes out. If they don´t want to release a full concert for whatever reasons at least they can release a Tour Report DVD (a la Elvis on Tour DVD)with performances from different Victory Concerts and a full Tour report with Interviews with the Brothers and every one who was involved with the Tour. This would be a historic document and would sell like crazy. Elvis did release " Elvis on Tour" so this could be a good example what the Estate should release.
After that they can release a full Bad 88 Concert on 2 DVD one with Tour Report Bad around the world that kind of stuff. So there are so many opions and we only can buy the medicore Dangerous Concert with very bad editing--I don´t get it.

looks great.

We need new Concert releases.

What is the price? It is showing $85.00 shipped to the US from Amazon.Fr? and $54.00 shipped from Amazon.de

Does this sound right?

Back