VIDEO* Katherin Jackson's lawyer on the today show

OK good.
Finally somebody who is well spoken and doesn't give his own beliefs as the truth. And the interviewer was quite good too.

I think there are too much of those people who might mean well but when they open their mouths nothing but frogs come out, and I would also accuse some interviewers, always cutting in and not letting people finish their centences, because that's where the misunderstandmenst start to happen.

And to comment on the Debbie issue, I just don't get where the hate towards her comes from. To me she doesn't seem like somebody just wanting money. And she seems honest to me.

I agree with you about Debbie 100% I always have said is that if Debbie was only out to get money she could be really making money out of this situation. I believe she really loved Michael and she cares about those children.

if she was out for moola, she could've gottenhella dough when she divorced him. community prop state. he did a tour and hella stuff while they were married. she only wanted alimony. it's taken 10 yrs and she still hasn't gotten the $8M in alimony she was supposed to get. all she wanted was for that to continue.

$8M for two kids and three yrs while ur hubby made millions?

she lives in a two bedroom in palmdale! lol so she's not blinging w/ a bentley like some want to think

Back