VIDEO* Katherin Jackson's lawyer on the today show

when he started enumerating those 'issues' man how do they go through all this. @_@

Katherine Jackson's attorney L. Londell McMillan is very thoughtful
and well spoken. Hopefully, he will provide Michael's mother
excellent counseling.

I hope he is a good one! It is about time they got some good people like MJ did with Thomas Messerau(sp?)!!!

Thanks for posting. I actually haven't read an article or watched any of the television programs since the memorial, so I am completely out of the loop.
Londell's momma must be proud of him, and he looks like a young guy as well. I really like him. Stupid hear-say and rumors continue to spread, but it's just that, rumors. I don't know why people find it so hard to focus on the kids instead of Debbie or money.

OK good.
Finally somebody who is well spoken and doesn't give his own beliefs as the truth. And the interviewer was quite good too.

I think there are too much of those people who might mean well but when they open their mouths nothing but frogs come out, and I would also accuse some interviewers, always cutting in and not letting people finish their centences, because that's where the misunderstandmenst start to happen.

And to comment on the Debbie issue, I just don't get where the hate towards her comes from. To me she doesn't seem like somebody just wanting money. And she seems honest to me.

Last edited:
I wish the entire estate could go to Katherine. I don't trust half of these doctors and businessman around Michael anymore, especially near the time of his death.

From his interview this morning with Matt, it seems to me that an agreement probably has been made and they are just waiting for the court date next to week to inform the judge.

And Llondell is very well spoken (glad he's in Mrs. Jackson's camp), sticks to the facts, does'nt give out too much and does'nt come off like Brian oxman!

i appreciate the fact that he answered everything to his knowledge as well as confirming that debbie wasn't asking for money regarding this situation. that it wasn't a custody b attle (like the media wanted) and that all speculation and rumour have been created by them (media).

so good

OK good.
And to comment on the Debbie issue, I just don't get where the hate towards her comes from. To me she doesn't seem like somebody just wanting money. And she seems honest to me.

I'm totally with you! I've always liked Debbie. She dealt with the rare circumstances the way she wanted to, the way she was asked to, and she was ALWAYS respectful of Michael's wishes. I said before I haven't been following the rumors, so I don't know what's going on with her. This is the first I've heard she's "battling" for custody. It's all bull**** to me. She's their mum, like it or not, she has the right to play a part in her kids lives. Katherine is a sweetheart, and from what I gather, she likes Debbie. I feel bad that the one clip I did see of Debbie on this interview was her yelling at some camera man to not touch her. They can't take down Michael anymore, so they have to go for someone else. It turns my stomach.

i firmly believe tehy are acting in th ebest interest of teh children and are trying to find ways to bring them up the way mj would

like how katie is a witness. well the kids have always had christmas and birthdays in their lives....so they have to find ways to get around that and allow them to continue that even though she is the primary caregiver.

who knows, maybe xmas w/ deb or another family member or deb in their lives as a friend adn when they're older, she'll be introduced as theirmother. they don't live too far apart.

but i think they're working FOR the kids and not FOR themselves

I would just add that Londell is very professional but with the will...it seems he wants to be the top lawyer on it..

Michael is very shrewd sometimes when it comes to business and I get the feeling he wants his legacy to be very strong and his estate to make BANK....

if Michael wanted his mother to be the executor regardless of what year the will was made ....he would have named her...

he does trust him Mother... but she did not know about this will until it was submitted ...her court filings before the will was submitted said there was no will...

love Katherine but Michael wanted his estate repped in a certain way.....

Londell said she has right legally as the parent but I don't get that I mean she gave those rights up legally so what leg does she have to stand on? I still don't get it.

Watching this video, I have a lot of respect for Londell. His answered the questions very well. I remember that Londell accompanied Michael to Rev. Jesse Jackson's 66th bday celebration in 2007. I think Londell is genuine and wants to do right by Michael's wishes and protect the interests of Katherine, Prince, Paris and Blanket just as he had promised Michael.

But then that's the sadly interesting part. . . Michael told Londell (and Frank Dileo) that if anything happens to him, to make sure to take care of his mother and children. Was Michael thinking about his mortality a lot in the last few years? I know, this probably belongs in a different thread.

MJF they never finished the process so she still has rights. if u remember after the trial, she contested him taking the kids to bahrain. she wanted to see them. so he let her see them if she would let him take them to bahrain.

so she still has her rights. and mcmillian was right, it's about what's best for teh kids. deb has a two bedroom on a farm in palmdale...so um...yea she can visit

Back