Video Interview With the "Little Earth Girl" from This Is It

Awww bless her she's so cute! I love how she always said 'Michael Jackson is the nicest person ever.' She never said Michael was, she always said Michael is.

Yes!!! What a sweet little angel, she was perfect for Earh Song and knowing MJ... sure he loved her too :)
I was very much looking forward to know more about this little girl, thank you so much for posting!

aawww.... soooo sweet!

i like how she refers to Michael as a person, instead of a man. there's something i like about that. like..he's too extraordinary to be called..a man. i like that.

and how she couldn't just call him by his first name, but called him Michael Jackson. cus there's a lot of Michaels..and other Michael Jackons..but, there's only one..MICHAEL JACKSON. and i love how she volunteered the statement about him at the end. she had to tell it to us, twice.. the nicest person, ever..like..whatever she compared him to..obviously something exquisite. plenty of magic coming out of her statements. Michael Jackson..the boy who never grew up...just grew smart.

Last edited:
i like how she refers to Michael as a person, instead of a man. there's something i like about that. like..he's too extraordinary to be called..a man. i like that.

and how she couldn't just call him by his first name, but called him Michael Jackson. cus there's a lot of Michaels..and other Michael Jackons..but, there's only one..MICHAEL JACKSON. and i love how she volunteered the statement about him at the end. she had to tell it to us, twice.. the nicest person, ever..like..whatever she compared him to..obviously something exquisite. plenty of magic coming out of her statements. Michael Jackson..the boy who never grew up...just grew smart.

I liked that part too. And she compared him to Corbin Bleu.

It made me happy to hear her talk about Michael:D She talked about him in the present tense and then switched to past tense at the end :(

She sounded pleased that people were calling her "Little Earth Girl". Sweet little thing she is.

oh..i forgot..

...well she did refer to him as Michael, at first. i guess what i'm trying to say is that she spoke of him as if he and her were on the same magical level. which they are.

she spoke of him as if he and her were on the same magical level. which they are.

:yes:

Her emphasis on how nice he is sort of made me think even kindergarteners sense just how misrepresented he is and feel the need to set the record straight. Paris is no kindergartener, by any means, but I felt her memorial speech had the same aim...

Kids, man.... they get it. Any of you with children, please, please help protect and foster that ingenuity and integrity throughout their childhood (especially the teenage years) and into adulthood. Otherwise, this world isn't gonna make it. =/

'Earth Girl' Jasmine Alveran in a sweet interview.

Michelle Hummel sits down with the young and talented Jasmine Alveran who can be seen as 'Earth Girl' in Michael Jackson's "This Is It." Jasmine talks about what it was like working with the King of Pop. Hosted by Michelle Hummel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp-Bx6GjwuI

Re: 'Earth Girl' Jasmine Alveran in a sweet interview.

"Michael Jackson was the nicest person I met" awwwwww she's so cute :wub:

Re: 'Earth Girl' Jasmine Alveran in a sweet interview.

Awwwww.... "He is the best" ... :cry: What a cutie!

I just saw the video b4, shes so adorable :wub:

I lol'd at the "like Corbin Bleu" part. My nephew also had a thing for Corbin. He is a nice guy and a big MJ fan.

Aww she's so cute!!!

She's such a cutie. Thank you for posting. "he was so nice... like Corbin Bleu" :lol:
OMG did she really say Corbin Bleu, I wondered what did she say in the end :lol:

Btw who was that interviewer she looks like one of MJJC members..?

So sweet and cute I totally lost it when she said "Michael Jackson was the nicest person I met" No one could say it better so innocent and honest. God Bless Her

Aawwwww :wub: That was the cutest interview I have ever seen. She said such sweet and nice things that brought tears too my eyes. Such a cute girl - and not to forgot how pretty she is!!

LOL, thanks for clearing up that 'Cordon Blue' thing...haha! :lmao:

She's so adorable...the way she talks and doin' that hoola class, how cute!
Love it how she makes sure that what she says is really be heard.

Back