Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo Wii
Gameboy Advance SP
Nintendo DS

I'm such a Nintendo fanboy

The day Nintendo stops making consoles is the day i give up gaming forever. It's the only company left that's making fun, lighthearted games.

Owned:
Sega Master System (Alex Kidd Version)
Sega Mega Dive 64-Bit
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
PS1 (Both Versions)
PS2 (Both Versions)
XBox (Black & Crystal)

Own : XBox 360 (White 60GB)
Favorite Games : Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas

What games are people playing at the moment? I've just finished Heavy Rain for a 3rd time. Now i'm waiting for MJ Experience for MOVE.

I picked up Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe for PS3 so I may try to play that sometime before MJ The Experience is released.

Oh boy lets see, because I have children and im a huge lover myself....

Sega Genesis, (21 games own)
NES (12 games owned there)
SNES (40 games own for this console)
Nintendo 64 (10 games owned)
Nintendo Game Cube (19 games owned)
Nintendo Wii (46 Games owned)
PS2 (12 games owned)
PS3 (5 Games owned)
PSP (quantity 4, my kids and my own) (6 games owned)
Xbox 360 (quantity; 2) (30 games owned)
I'll take a pic of my huge collection soon lol in the process of moving lol

I got an NHL 2K10 game last week, I just played about 7-9 games since I got it. I'm currently playing the season mode for the Boston Bruins. Patrice Bergeron is the leading player of the Bruins and the NHL.

What games are people playing at the moment? I've just finished Heavy Rain for a 3rd time. Now i'm waiting for MJ Experience for MOVE.

I really want to play that but I've only got an XBox 360! So infuriating they make games specifically for certain consoles! Heavy Rain sounds awesome though, I love how the ending changes every time! I hope it is one day somehow converted to XBox too! lol!

I'm currently playing Alan Wake. Its a horror/thriller game, and I'm quite enjoying it. The mad axe man's voice freaks me out though! I'm going to start having nightmares!

Does anyone else prefer the older 8 and 16 bit video game consoles from 80's and early 90's? Maybe i got my nostalgia goggles on to tight but i think that those games had a certain charm to them that some of the modern games of today are missing. I love old school Sega and Nintendo

Does anyone else prefer the older 8 and 16 bit video game consoles from 80's and early 90's? Maybe i got my nostalgia goggles on to tight but i think that those games had a certain charm to them that some of the modern games of today are missing. I love old school Sega and Nintendo

I am fan of the older video game consoles like the NES. I wish I still had mine!

I added a XBOX 360 to my collection over the weekend. Does anyone have any games they can recommend for this console?

I recently started playing Silent Hill Homecoming (PC) for the first time. I like it! I'm also in the middle of playing through Tomb Raider Legend, Halo and Half Life 2. I only play PC games.

I have:

2 PSP
1 Xbox 360

I used to have:
1 PS2
1 PS3

My fav games r:

God of war, Final Fantasy Series, Resident Evil

buying batman arkyham asylm soon it looks reallygood and i want to finish it before city comes out

i got mortal kombat the other week that was awsome and gears of war 3 beta is good

cant wait for new cod maps on the third!!!

Yeah, Arkham Asylum was great! :D
But what do you think about Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood? I've played both AC and AC:II. Maybe someone can share thoughts about AC:B?

Right now I owe:

Nes x2, snes x2, n64, gamecube, Wii, gameboy (grey), Gameboy SP, NDS Slim, PSX x2, PS2, PS3, PSP Fat, Sega master system, Megadrive, saturn, Dreamcast x4, xbox some Nintendo game&watch games.

My favorite console ever is the Sega Dreamcast and my favorite games on that are: Shenmue 1&2, Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi, Daytona USA.

The games I'm playing today are on ps3: new mortal kombat, marvell vs capcom 3, vanquish and little big planet 2.
On Wii: donkey kong country returns, mario galaxy 2.

Besides that, I play a lot of retro games mostly on the Snes.

I'm going to buy Arkam Asylum to one of these days, it's very cheap right now.

I Have An

Xbox 360
PS2
PS1
PSP
Gameboy SP
PC- AMD X2 7750, Nvidia 9500GT, 3GB RAM, 320Gb Storage

My Favorite Game Is Saints Row 2-You Can Make MJ The Main Character With Smooth Criminal Outfit :)
GTA 4
&
Just Cause 2

I Have 60+ Games For My Xbox 360 :D
Add Me: MetricColdwar26

I have:

Sega Megadrive
Playstation 1
Playstation 2
Xbox 360

Xbox 360 is the best. L.A. Noire is gonna be awesome game.:

Yeah, looking forward to that one too!!!!!

And ofcourse uncharted 3.

When does a console become a retro console for all of you? I've always considered Sega Saturn, Playstation and Nintendo 64 to be the last of the retro consoles

From the original xbox, ps2, gamecube and down.

I love retro gaming!!!!!!!!
Last year I played donkey kong country 1, 2 and 3 all the way through (every secret) on my snes.
My favourite fighter is still killer instinct arcade. I play the emulated version on my old xbox a lot.

PS2 and Nintendo Gamecube are slowly becoming retro for me. Their still not quite there yet though

Xbox will never be retro in my eyes because i never grew up playing Xbox so i have no sense of nostalgia towards it like i do with Nintendo, Sega and Playstation

Oh, then you should try xbox, it's cheap now anyway.
I only bought it back then for a few gems that I had to play: jet set radio future, otogi 1&2, ninja gaiden and panzer dragoon orta.
Some of these games where originally in development for dreamcast before they pulled the plug.

I wouldn't mind trying Xbox but i have a small house and i'm running out of room of where i can put my consoles.

Also Sega Dreamcast has to be the most underrated games console of all time.

I had a problem with my NHL 2K10, when I finished defeating NY Islanders, when I exit, the loading freezes, it happend everytime when I re-tried a few times, when I decided to make a trade last night, I traded Dennis Wideman for Dennis Seidenberg, when the trade is accepted and done it freezes. What the hell is wrong with my game?

On the discussion of retro gaming, I think it is better than modern in my honest opinion.

More fun too me, seems that realism is taking over too much. The Dreamcast was more powerful than the PS1, it is a shame that it did not have a big marketing system as the PS1, Sony is a giant in the general industry, Sega is not.

Back