VIDEO ELIMINATION GAME! Album - THRILLER! WINNER PAGE 5!

Re: VIDEO ELIMINATION GAME! Album - THRILLER! FINAL ROUND - PAGE 3!

Thriller

I really love the whole Westside Story concept of Beat It.
I love the the costumes, I love the different sets, I love the song, I love the whole "movement" of the video....

The whole "taste/smell" (lol) of the Beat It video is like some old Eddie Murphy movie - like 48 hours, kind of.

The only thing I prefer in Thriller is that the Thriller jacket is a bit more fly than the Beat It jacket :lol:

EDIT: Why do I keep making these long explanations to my votes?! :lol:

Yes, but you are missing the part that Thriller change the music videos forever and is just one of the most epic Vids in the history..... EVER!!!

Vote: Beat it :D *obviously*

Beat it xD..

FINAL ROUND RESULTS:

woah! This is DEFINITE!

1. BEAT IT - 29
2. THRILLER - 3

And the winner is... THRILLER!!!

THANKS FOR PLAYING!!!

Next game coming soon, I have a very very bad exam tomorrow and I gotta read like crazy. So see you later!

At least I got a new phone, thank God, the old one was falling apart! :punk:

:clapping: It may be the best music video of all time! Glad it won here. Looking forward to the next game!

Yes, but you are missing the part that Thriller change the music videos forever and is just one of the most epic Vids in the history..... EVER!!!

Vote: Beat it :D *obviously*

Hehe I didn't vote out of how "important" the video is - if you wanna play that card then I'm gonna hunt you down if you ever try to vote out Man In The Mirror in the Bad elimination :p :D

But I mean, it ain't like I'm mad that Thriller won - it's a worthy winner :D

And the winner is... THRILLER!!!

awwwwwe - poor BEAT IT got beat down. :sad2:
I like Mike in his piano shirt and red long johns..
Yep that is what he is wearing on the bed - RED LONG JOHNs - that is my version and I am sticking to it :)

722825017_7MtqP-L.png

:girl_blush: :girl_love:

Back