VEVO blocked some MJ videos

live concert dvd bluray box on its way... ?

Not to my knowledge.

They are deleting Bad Tour,HIStory Tour,Dangerous Tour,Royal Brunei...they delete everything except video mixes.

Most of them are blocked in Switzerland also. But where is the long version of Thriller? It got deleted?

Blocked
Thriller,Billie Jean. Dirty Diana, Remember the time, BAD .....

Michael Jackson VEVO on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/michaeljacksonVEVO

This doesnt seem to be a copyright issue but blocked by vevo on youtube
the message on videos state the UPLOADER made this video unavailable in your country

I have sent a PM message to Vevo through the channel message box
We need many fans to also send PM messages to complain and ask why ?

Also post something on the channel comments to get their attention
UNBLOCK the KING'S? Videos NOW !!!

Please Post below if you can see these videos and what country you are from
We need to know how many countries are effected by this BS

This is not a good thing nor is it trivial _That is the official MJ channel on YT

If Fans unite we can fix this problem

please Leave message on thier FaceBook
http://www.facebook.com/VEVO?sk=app_157391050947062#!/VEVO?sk=wall

Leave message on Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/michaeljacksonVEVO

Leave message on their twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/vevo

There are A LOT of clips which disappeared from michaeljacksonVEVO account.

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough, Billie Jean, Thriller (long version), Dirty Diana (Official Video), Blood On The Dance Floor. Others are there but still blocked in other countries.

Apart from that, Sony started deleting yesterday Michael Jackson LIVE videos.What the hell is happening out there?!

I don't know if this is going to help, but there is a petition asking they don't remove MJ videos from Youtube.

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/mjjvideosback?fb_comment_id=fbc_10150364530968047_19692055_10150364834963047#f94d5caa8

:scratch:

I noticed this too about a week ago. When I clicked "Billie Jean" and it said that it was Blocked. It happenes when you're logged into Youtube to VEVO and when you're logged into VEVO or Not VEVO Any Way around Those videos Are Not Shown! I left a comment on 'Michael Jackson's VEVO page. I mean come on - The videos they've blocked are songs KNOWN BY EVERYONE Even People who don't really listen to MJ or General Fans. It's BS..really. I'm going to tweet this via MJJC Legacy Project if someone is willing to make a tasteful write up on behalf of MJ Fans. Either way I'm going to direct people to MJ's VEVO about this.

P.S.
Checking which are playing [unblocked] and which aren't - getting Facts gathered.
I'm logging into Youtube & VEVO as well as logging out to see what Michael Jackson videos play & what don't.
"Remember The Time" played on VEVO while I was not logged into Youtube nor VEVO as well as logged into VEVO - I am checking the rest in the list above as I type this & will let you guys know what plays in the country that I'm in which is USA.

*UPDATE*:

I'm in The USA here's what's listed & playing onMJ's VEVO:

"Remeber The Time" - "Dirty Diana (Live) "Cry" - "Another Part Of Me" - "Beat It" - Behind The Mask" - "Hollywood Tonight" - "Leave Me Alone" - "She's Out Of My Life" - "Liberian Girl" - "Will You Be There" (Vision Version) - "Heal The World" - "Gone Too Soon" - "Jam" - "Give In To Me" - "Scream" - "Why" (ft. 3T) - "They Don't Care About Us" (Brazil Version) - "They Don't Care About Us (Prison orginal Version) - "Ghost" - "Stranger In Moscow" - "You Rock My World" - "This Is It" - "Thriller 25 Anniversary EPK" - "One More Chance" - "Smooth Criminal" - "Hold My Hand" (ft. Akon) - "In The Closet" - "Speed Demon" - "Childhood" - "Come Together" - "MJ's Vision Sneak Peak" - "MICHAEL The Making of The Album" - "The Making of Hollywood Tonight" - "Memories A Fan Tribute To Michael Jackson" - "A Tribute To Michael Jackson FT. "This Is It"

*But -These Are NOT Listed nor Playing on MJ's VEVO:

"Billie Jean" - "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" - "Thriller" - "Dirty Diana (Offical)" - "Blood On The Dance Floor" - "Rock With You" - "Earth Song" "Say.Say,Say" - "Bad" - "Can You Feel It" - "WhatzUpWitU" (ft. Eddie Murphy) - "We Are The World" (USA for Africa) - "Blame It ON The Boogie" - "The Way You Make Me Feel"

Last I check MJ's YouTube, There was hardly ANYTHING on it,like maybe 10 videos,probably less!

:heart:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
My post.

Edit: They just deleted my comment.

LOL.jpg

Me again.

lol2.jpg

SonyMusicGlobal Sony Music Global
by Qbees
@ @SELFETA there was a system error, the videos were not meant to be taken down. the tech teams are working on a fix.

by Qbees
@ @SELFETA there was a system error, the videos were not meant to be taken down. the tech teams are working on a fix.

Phew! Thanks for letting us know.

@ @KingMikeJ indeed it was strange - took us a while to find where to glitch was but thankfully we found it.

Should be back up by Monday:

@NicoleJackson7 no problem-we want it fixed as badly as you do. hopefully by monday will be all better

Watch the videos on youtube. If they don't want us to see their videos, their loss, we'll see them elsewhere.

@ @KingMikeJ indeed it was strange - took us a while to find where to glitch was but thankfully we found it.

Should be back up by Monday:

@NicoleJackson7 no problem-we want it fixed as badly as you do. hopefully by monday will be all better

I hope they have the same views.

If they have problems they're trying to fix, wouldn't you think they could have posted something on their channel to save all of this?! Deleting those comments from minimj and mapi was totally uncalled for.

Have they explained why some videos are blocked in other countries?

Im glad they found the problem and will have it fixed by Monday

Vevo is not responding to the fans but Sony replied and said they are working to get it fixed by Monday

Thanks KMJ and Qbee for talking with Sony.

Are they making the videos available worldwide?

by MJJNews
@ @dallasjenfitz we understand and feel the same.
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
dallasjenfitz DJ-Fitz
by MJJNews
@SonyMusicGlobal Fans are concerned that the number of views per video will be reset so there won't be an accurate count of how many viewed
4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

^^ So, that means since monday they won't delete any more youtube channels and MJ releted videos?

Back