Vancouver 2010

Yeah, shame.

Just over 2 mins. left...

Oof, this is making me so nervous!

Time out is over...

SH*T.

Well, at least we'll have overtime play; always exciting.

Last edited:
CANADA WON!!!! THANK YOU SIDNEY CROSBY!!!! WE WON GOLD!!! WE WON GOLD!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOOOO! CROSBY!!! CROSBY!!! CROSBY!!!
2010_Olympic_Jersey_Logo.jpg

500px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png

Great game, and a very enjoyable Olympics.

I'm going to pat myself on the back just for being a Canadian. lol

CANADA WON!!!! THANK YOU SIDNEY CROSBY!!!! WE WON GOLD!!! WE WON GOLD!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOOOO! CROSBY!!! CROSBY!!! CROSBY!!!
2010_Olympic_Jersey_Logo.jpg

500px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png

lol..no wonder espn wasn't updating me. lol. well..Crosby plays for an american team, but..he knows where his allegiance is. Congratulations, Canada!(you do have the world's greatest anthem, by the way.)

^ Thanks vnc.

If this doesn't make one feel national pride, I don't know what could.

I'm very proud right now. Thanks to all our athletes.

Hockey is "our" game. There, I said it. lol

^ Thanks vnc.

If this doesn't make one feel national pride, I don't know what could.

I'm very proud right now. Thanks to all our athletes.

Hockey is "our" game. There, I said it. lol

i know espn was making fun of the big financial investment that Canada made in these games. looks like espn spoke too soon. if you invest with courage, you do get a return. people in american media tend not to accept that.

Oh, Canada
Our home and native land,
True patriot love
In all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts
We see thee rise,
The true, north, strong, and free.
From far and wide
Oh Canada
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land
Glorious and free.
Oh, Canada we stand on guard for thee,
Oh, Canada
we stand on guard for thee

O Canada!
Terre de nos aîeux,
Ton front est ceint
de fleurons glorieux!
Car ton bras
sait porter l'épée,
Il sait porter
la croix! Ton histoire
est une épopée,
Des plus brillants exploits.
Et ta valeur,
de foi trempée,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.
Protégera nos foyers
et nos droits.

Canada-1.gif

Well, the whole "own the podium" thing did come under fire here, but I don't see how anyone can be dissapointed with the results.

Congrats to the US on silver.

lol..no wonder espn wasn't updating me. lol. well..Crosby plays for an american team, but..he knows where his allegiance is. Congratulations, Canada!(you do have the world's greatest anthem, by the way.)

Just as Ryan Kessler (american) who plays for a canadian team (My team the Canucks) and also played with integrity especially against his own team mate Roberto Luongo.

I feel kinda bad for you guys in America, you would've have the first Hockey gold since Miracle on Ice in 80', 30 years in a making. But you they got an awesome team and hey, you guys the most medals than any other countries.

We got the most gold though... Gooo Canada Go... Bittersweet feelings...Olympics came to an end while we won gold in Men`s Hockey..

You guys that was craaaaaaaaaazy intense!!!! GOOOOOOO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk: :punk: :punk:

Back