Usher speaks about Michael Jackson

we love usher
kind words and respect from him as always :clapping:

sigh.. he was so sweet about mj there.
it makes me wonder what the music industry would be like if michael had never existed?

Yay Usher, I love him! I really am not a fan of Tim Westwood whatsoever but he's a huge MJ fan and respect him for that and the way he dealt with that producer when he was told to wrap it up.

props to Usher. I'm not a huge fan but I like people who have genuine admiration for MJ, Usher never made a secret about him being inspired and liking MJ, unlike that other clown who is the media's darling.

Last edited:
Yay Usher, I love him! I really am not a fan of Tim Westwood whatsoever but he's a huge MJ fan and respect him for that and the way he dealt with that producer when he was told to wrap it up.

That

props to Usher. I'm not a huge fan but I like people who have genuine admiration toward MJ, Usher never made a secret about him being inspired and liking MJ, unlike that other clown who is the media's darling.

And that

Really great words by Usher. Hes always been 100% genuine when it comes to Michael and I really do see him as one of us. We miss him too.

You guys were all dumping on Usher when Jay-Z said he could be the next King of Pop.

because nobody will ever be "the next" king of pop, you don't see anyone trying to take the title away from Elvis do you?

because nobody will ever be "the next" king of pop, you don't see anyone trying to take the title away from Elvis do you?

I agree! No one ever could be. But people did start belittling his otherwise impressive accomplishments. I just find it amusing that now there is a love fest in for Usher.

You can really see how much Michael meant to him. He even said as long has he is entertaining he will wear the strip on his arm... how sweet. :happy: Props to Usher.

one of my favorites i love me some usher thats who u gotta do shut them the hell up

Love Usher. . out of all of the MJ wannabes in today's music scene, I feel like Usher is the most genuine and talented.

You guys were all dumping on Usher when Jay-Z said he could be the next King of Pop.
Some people are so fickle. Usher never said that he wanted to be the new KOP it's always someone else saying that about him. He's shown nothing but love and respect for michael since he came into the scene over 10 years ago.

I think he feel the same as our fans.. Michael means everything to him I think
Aww Usher is so sweet :wub: :)

I could listen to Usher talk about Michael for hours, because i feel he is so genuine in everything he says about him! :heart:

True that! Although I could listen to him even if he wasn't talking about Michael, because I like his voice :yes: And I could also keep looking at him nonstop, cos he's just way too cute and lovely looking :blush:

But thanks for posting the video. Props to Usher :clapping:

Back