update on my forest lawn vist : im so sorry it has taken so long

yesi will be taking picture but not of Mj crypt sorry i dont fell like that is a thing that the family wold like sorry if i offend any one but that the way i fell im not like some fans that want to disrespect the family wishes and do it to be come famous

some of the emails i lost the last time i was plaing to go there so if i dont see u ill let you know here

That is fine, I understand completely.
I was talking more about pictures of the gifts and stuff that fans left for Michael. It's always nice to see those things. :) But thank you.

thanks Marias21 for doing this for us all!!
cant wait to see the pics!!
i hope you have a nice visit!!! :hug:

hey bad new guys i wont be able to go tomorw becuse i have to take my mom to the doctors i dint know she had an appointment my dad call his car borke down and he cant take her and it very important that she gose but i promises monday i will take everything to MJ

hey bad new guys i wont be able to go tomorw becuse i have to take my mom to the doctors i dint know she had an appointment my dad call his car borke down and he cant take her and it very important that she gose but i promises monday i will take everything to MJ

That's no problem Maria!! :hug:

No problem! :)
Hope her appointment goes well!

:heart:

Back