Update On Michael Jackson Garden at Dance Hall of Fame

Well, people do whatever they want with their money and in this case, that person certainly is a millionaire. But I personally would never donate an amount so high (20,000) to make a garden. -_- I prefer to use this large amount of money to honor Michael in another way, by donating to any institution that he supported. That's what I'd do if I had this pile of money. -_-

I do not see no problem donating to the garden a value considered normal for this type of thing: 10.00 / 15.00 / 20.00 or any other value....... BUT 20.000.... >>>> :eek: :doh: :bugeyed

BUT.... Ok!

:fear:

I definitely understand where you're coming from, but we are only hearing what this specific organizer is relating to us. We do not know who the donator is, nor what other amts and entities may have received contributions, and to what extent. If I had $20,000 to donate to a garden, it's quite likely I had a good reason or attachment to the ideal of "dance" that Michael stood for, and who knows what other non-reported amount of money was donated to other areas from this benefactor.

Not knowing anything more about this donator, it's hard to say (for me), if this was one of many donations, and perhaps there were even larger donations made for other causes. I can only say we don't know anything more than what was reported by the organizer of the "garden.

It's all relative to the whole picture, which we don't have. Jmo.

Such a kind gesture :) It was their choice and we're in no place to judge them for it.

Well, people do whatever they want with their money and in this case, that person certainly is a millionaire. But I personally would never donate an amount so high (20,000) to make a garden. -_- I prefer to use this large amount of money to honor Michael in another way, by donating to any institution that he supported. That's what I'd do if I had this pile of money. -_-

I do not see no problem donating to the garden a value considered normal for this type of thing: 10.00 / 15.00 / 20.00 or any other value....... BUT 20.000.... >>>> :eek: :doh: :bugeyed

BUT.... Ok!

:fear:

well, garden is good for environment. it's a contribution to nature.

I think 28000-48000$ is a lot of money considering that his fans shall pay for the garden.What would have happened if the 20000$ wasn´t donated?Would they say fans didn´t want to donate enough for him or would they make a less expensive garden?

Wow, I didn't know there was going to be a garden for Michael.

How sweet!

I am thankful :angel:that the Garden for Michael Jackson has attracted at least one wealthy donor.
I hope we get a lot more donors of all types. :cheeky:

Last edited:
Back