Untouched Originals Released by the Estate - What Are Your Favourites?

All the BAD 25 tracks are amazing, I'll be forever grateful for all of them
A Place With No Name, Xscape and Loving You were amazing, although I don't think of Xscape or A Place With No Name demos, they were finished tracks that weren't released in my opinion.

I always think the demo/worktape of Beat It, released with This Is It, is slept on, it shows Michael's songwriting craft and raw talent.
I would love for more tapes/demos to be released especially of already released songs like, Liberian Girl, Who Is It, Smooth Criminal, Stranger In Moscow or basically anything haha

i don't get why so many people are obsessed with "Abortion Papers". Its a nice song but the drums are so annoying and ruining it.

The same way I don't get why so many people are obsessed with "I'm So Blue". It's a decent song but it has very annoying instrumentation.

I think the reason why a lot people like Abortion Papers is because it's funky. Michael put some funk in that one. hahahaha i love it :)

These are my favorite songs from great to OK:

1. A Place with No Name
2. I'm So Blue
3. Xscape
4. Do You Know Where Your Children Are
5. (I Can't Make It) Another Day
6. Love Never Felt So Good
7. Don't Be Messin' 'Round

The same way I don't get why so many people are obsessed with "I'm So Blue". It's a decent song but it has very annoying instrumentation.

Now that's what I love about it lol. Also the vocal delivery but that goes for practically every song.

the 'beat it' demo and 'love never felt so good' sprung to mind before I even saw the options list :)

Definitely the Bad 25 demo’s. They’re all pretty great.

I honestly love the original version's of 'Do You Know Where Your Children Are' as well as 'A Place With No Name'. Both easily get me grooving.

The stuff on B25. I find it hard to listen to the stuff on xscape or T40 because it sounds so bad. The Toy is a highlight and one I often go back to, though.

The stuff on B25. I find it hard to listen to the stuff on xscape or T40 because it sounds so bad. The Toy is a highlight and one I often go back to, though.
The Toy sounds to me not propperly mixed on T40. This, and its early fade out spoils the listening pleasure imo. Nevertheless, it's a good song that deserved just a better treatment.

I thought about it one of these days and my theory as to why the Estate cut out the last bit of The Toy was because there might have been something wrong with the tape they had but instead of bothering themselves to look for a better copy they decided to edit out that part instead. Seems like the lazy type of solution the Estate would definitely do lol.

Escape
A Place With No Name
Slave To The Rhythm
Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Last edited:
Back