Unreleased Jackson 5 Tracks Discovered For New Collection

the song is great
I love it
I will buy the song for sure

WOW!!! I never thought I'd see a new single from the Jackson 5! Incredible, and a very catchy song. Why didn't they release this way back when? Ahh well, hopefully we'll get loads more unreleased Michael songs now.

An unreleased track from the Jackson 5. Doesn't the melody in this song sound exactly like the beginning of "I Want You Back"? Listen closely.

just the bass line.

Sweet, you can best believe Imma buy that album.

And ya'll know Motown got a whloe lot more music stored in their vaults; They worked those kids like a circus act. umm-hmm.

Wonderful song!!!:wild: Can't wait! I wanna buy the album
Thank you for your posting:clapping:

I think they ought to release the original Jackson 5 albums on cd first. The classic albums have only been released in the U.S. (the 2 for 1 sets).

I love this song! But unfortunately cound't buy it on iTunes, because it's not on sale in the Russian iTunes store. I hate this division between countries. Why does it matter from what country I want to buy a song? Dollars are the same everywhere. :(

I love this song! But unfortunately cound't buy it on iTunes, because it's not on sale in the Russian iTunes store. I hate this division between countries. Why does it matter from what country I want to buy a song? Dollars are the same everywhere. :(

Same here. I'm from the Netherlands and could not buy it either in my division. Such a shame. Anyone who can help us?

Man, I love this new song! This should have been released as a single back then. It's adorable. But I guess they had 3 fast songs in a row. But I like this one better than Mama's Pearl.

Back