Uncertainty.

Pfff... When I read the lines "I'm a biological female...", I, for one moment, thought you changed your gender or something. 0..0 ^^.. I flipped out for a moment. ^ I understand what you're saying, though, there are other similar cases out there that feel the way you do. Actually, when I was little, I too would be a little bit tomboyish at times, had my hair short most of the time, I was often asked at school by some kids if I'm a girl or a guy. Then, I've changed my style and let the hair grow and stuff. I actually have subconsciously considered you as being genderless, probably 'cause of your very neutral attitude on things oftentimes.

I don't take offence to it at all. Most people seem to think I'm a guy when I post online, and they usually tend to think I'm a lot older than I actually am. I guess who I really am/how I really feel comes more across online than how I look in real life.

Alma said:
No point in trying to explain yourself, the damage's already been done (as seen above)......

:p

Lol true.

Posting online and asking advice doesn't work sometimes. Especially when it is about relationships, because not everyone has been there before. As the first poster says, follow your hunches. I hope everything goes well.

Posting online and asking advice doesn't work sometimes. Especially when it is about relationships, because not everyone has been there before. As the first poster says, follow your hunches. I hope everything goes well.

Thanks, it's not really relationship advice, though. It's just...I have no idea how to go about handling a situation of this sort, and people who have dealt with it before could offer valuable insight.

It was difficult. Theoretically, I knew all the things I should do, but when push came to shove, it was simply just difficult. I screwed up by not saying it directly, in some sort of effort to spare his feelings--but I probably just ended up making it worse. In any case, I gave him the card, and the sweets. He said he'd read it later, probably because he just doesn't want to think about the death. I know it must be difficult for him, and I don't know what to say. If only I didn't suck at life, then I could be of better help to him.

Damn introversion of mine.

I'm sorry it didn't work so well... Yet great that you've managed to hand him.. your caring attention, basically, which you did. A real nice gesture that I'm sure it can't be overlooked. You wait and see. ...^

I'm sorry it didn't work so well... Yet great that you've managed to hand him.. your caring attention, basically, which you did. A real nice gesture that I'm sure it can't be overlooked. You wait and see. ...^

Yeah, I think he'll like the card. I was expecting it to be kind of awkward, since it all just happened and everything. Thanks for all of your support, though!

Back