UK TV ALERT The Culture Show, MICHAEL JACKSON SPEACIAL on BBC 2 NOW!

from the outset..they made it clear this was a fully positive program..THIS IS GONNA BE GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....Look at little mike trying grab the mike bk from the host lool

Thank you so much! had no idea this was on. Loving it so far. :heart:

Ah gosh, I'm so glad there's finally a show which knows how to do a tribute program properly. :heart:

BBC2 weren't exactly going to do a tabloid tastic show so very glad I'm watching this. Its a proper tribute. If any Brits missed this then please, please watch it on IPlayer.

I'm lying up beside fire lookingforward to the next 3 hours of MJ magic. well done to BBC for putting these on only pity is its on so late on a week night.Not many off work for xmas yet so missing out on possibly large floating viewers.

Is Live in Bucharest up next?

If so, is it the same version as the official DVD?

Greatest docu on Mike EVER.

What a roaster of guests.... from ?uestlove to EW&F.

Daww come on, I'm not liking direction it's heading now...

angry mj gettin mad at not playing basketball...the agression in his music n dancing was there from the beginning...all his roots are from his childhood..like all of us..that is why so much of this has been on him as a kid so far

hahah that women..''woah hes a midget, he's gotta be a midgt.''

I love mj's face before he did that spin on whose loving you..that is a mj face that showed up in his adult life

Loving the bit about mj turning into a black panther...never thought about that before..he was a black panther...black thru and thru and a warrior

I'll have to watch this on iplayer I'm too annoyed right now with the press coverage of the FBI files.

So it was good?

fantastic ...THAT is how programmes should be..not getting sucked into the tabloid BULL..that was all hear say...this was about a man..a respected man in the buisness and a good man ..a genius and a decent umble person..

the bit where he recognised his neighbours was so sweet..the way he said heyy ..

absolute idiot on it just said "mike was a wealthy kid who grew up in LA"...when talking about how he didn't know all that he was doing with racial barriers etc....

not being funny but pay me £2000 to say 2 lines on tv and ill tell the truth

these disrespectful fools cant even get facts on michaels life straight, this is the greatest man that ever lived and they dont even know his childhood...

It's annoying how Dangerous and HIStory are treated as failures in programs like these.

uk tv has gone crazy for mj!!! watchin it and it feels like im watchin it for the first time. and ive watched this a billion times!!!

^^ Me too. Judith Hill was way better.

You know how they were meant to have cut 30minutes from Bucharest - Have they cut out any songs?

^ ^ No, but I noticed that they a cut a little off I'll Be There.

Back