Uk fans, sky news now

Considering the TII concerts were being held in UK, is it me, or are we the UK don't really care much about Michael Jackson.

No promotional material yet for TII movie, haven't seen not one TV spot or poster. The media are saying exclusive footage was released today, yet the Human Nature clip has been around for weeks! The only tribute that I saw back in June was something on Channel 4 and an hour docu on BBC1. Other countries have had concerts broadcasts, films the lot. Considering we have a huge fan base here in UK, it doesn't make sense?

I know. They had the world's greatest popstars tribute, uri:my story (hmm), an edited version of living with michael jackson(ew ew ew ew ew), michael jackson's final days (ew ew ew). They have had some tributes on shows like strictly come dancing, and shows have had la toya on and showed clips. other than that just video countdowns on music channels - 'we love j****' etc.

They're having the tv show 'move like michael jackson' though on bbc3 though. Wish they'd show a concert or private home movies. A lot of people have never seen him perform at all and only know the media version of MJ. If they showed a concert and PHM it would help a lot I think. Moonwalker was on a random freeview channel though at some point, not that anyone will have noticed. They keep showing the peter pan film.. they showed it a couple days after his death and again recently (strange coincidence?)

Not just the media, but fans too are saying that Michael's health was suffering. I don't the know the truth of the situation any more than any one else - maybe Micheal was 100% fit, maybe he wasn't. Kenny's response upset me because I thought a bit more humble pie might have been appropriate, considering that Michael paid for the whole project with his life (directly or indirectly).

Oh, I understand his anger and annoyance. The person's comment comes off as though he is accountable for what happened. I'd be extremely upset by that implication, too, especially if I genuinely loved Michael, and I believe Ortega did.

Ortega is a very successful director. He didn't need the job on any fronts. He was always involved because of Michael. Michael wanted to do the concerts for various reasons. I think he would have been more hurt if Ortega would not have been involved, but he would have found someone else.

I think the BBC will probably include a segment on TII during the entertainment news at 18:30.

(don't shoot me if I'm wrong! :) )

Last edited:
Kenny is on Radio 1 tomorrow from 10am on Fearne Cotton's show. Looks like promotion for TII has really heated up this week.

Who cares what these idiots think, we believed he was up to it and would not have put himself on a stage infront of his kids if he didn't think he could do it.

As for whether the concerts was the catalist that caused his death - indirectly - well to be honest I believe if he hadn't been doing it Murrey would not have been in his life, but if the people who for years were out to destroy him were hell bent on doing it they would have found another way.

opps , media ppl are very naive, sweet and all innocent , they forgot that it was MURRAY who killed Michael not the concerts... no wonder why we respect media so much !

opps , media ppl are very naive, sweet and all innocent , they forgot that it was MURRAY who killed Michael not the concerts... no wonder why we respect media so much !

yeh but it can been seen as the concerts indirectly. if tti never happened murray wouldn't have been there giving michael propofol.

dito rockin. indirectly they did. no concerts no diprivan

Back