TV Alert: Travis Payne On Joy Behar show NOW

I just watched it, but had to change the channel cuz my family was watching "THE BACHELOR" :lol: What else did he talk about?

He talked about the Inmates doing the Drill...and Joy, i cant believe i'm saying this, was civil. again...2 faced anyone?

L.O.V.E.
Romi

I just watched it, but had to change the channel cuz my family was watching "THE BACHELOR" :lol: What else did he talk about?

He talked about the Inmates doing the Drill...and Joy, i cant believe i'm saying this, was civil. again...2 faced anyone?

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Eww the Bachelor. :doh:

Travis did The Drill with 3 other TII dancers. It was awesome.

LOL, maybe Joy took all those thousands of tweets and emails from the miffed MJ fans to heart.

Eww the Bachelor. :doh:

Travis did The Drill with 3 other TII dancers. It was awesome.

LOL, maybe Joy took all those thousands of tweets and emails from the miffed MJ fans to heart.

somehow i doubt that.

I don't think that Joy Blowhard will ever change her mind. She is so kissing ass. :mat: Watch the next Mike related story and she will be back Bashing him agian.

I don't think that Joy Blowhard will ever change her mind. She is so kissing ass. :mat: Watch the next Mike related story and she will be back Bashing him agian.
I was so mad when I saw this. Bashing/insulting/disrespecting Michael and his children one day and then featuring his music on her stinky show the next!?

Was Travis aware of what she said before he even stepped foot on that show???

hm..Not like it would matter, he's making money anyway. He's definately going to be selling "Dance like MJ" DVDs in the near future, might as well promote it now,huh?

I was so mad when I saw this. Bashing/insulting/disrespecting Michael and his children one day and then featuring his music on her stinky show the next!?

Was Travis aware of what she said before he even stepped foot on that show???

hm..Not like it would matter, he's making money anyway. He's definately going to be selling "Dance like MJ" DVDs in the near future, might as well promote it now,huh?

maybe he is being used to promote This is it, after all he was one of the choreographers for the tour.

the day Murdoch starts to have a heart, I will believe joy has a change of heart .

You know, I am not a mean-spirited person. But there is something about seeing that woman's face that make me want to throw something at her. Maybe some tomatoes or garbage. . . LOL!

Exactly! Don't trust her when it comes to Michael. She'll bash him again when she thinks she can get a laugh out of it. :mad:

Wow, thanks so much for that, Romi. :flowers: Ignoring Joy's highly inappropriate and unfunny comments ("So, were the murderers better dancers than the thieves?"...Tacky and rude.)
Speaking on the subject, I think that's just so amazing. What a wonderful wonderful idea. So Michael in the way that he did not care who you were or what your history was because bottom line, end of the day, people are people and no one is beyond being able to be reached out to, you just have to search to find the right way to get to them. :yes:

:lol:

What Mike would've said...:D or "tell her to go to h*ll" :lol:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

That's classic! and I have it on Video! Complete with the Umbrella going towards the cam with "Ahhh Tell her to go to H*LL"! lol.

Me don't watch that show..do they really talk bad about him on there all the time? and travis is MJ friend..so of course she not gonna say anything. People scared they might catch a beat down and Travis seems nice but might curse you out if you say the wrong thing..lol.

I by chance caught this last night, loved the dancing at the end.

As for Joy, hypocrits never change.

That's classic! and I have it on Video! Complete with the Umbrella going towards the cam with "Ahhh Tell her to go to H*LL"! lol.

Me don't watch that show..do they really talk bad about him on there all the time? and travis is MJ friend..so of course she not gonna say anything. People scared they might catch a beat down and Travis seems nice but might curse you out if you say the wrong thing..lol.

Yes, every Michael Jackson related story on the show usually has snide comments. Depending on the story, she can be a real bitch. Hell doing a story, she joked that she would accept a settlement of millions to let her kid get molested. (I think she has a grown kid)

I liked the interview. It was positive (whether Joy was being hypocritical or not). Travis seems like a pleasant guy and it's always fun to watch the dancing. Plus, he is helping to keep Michael's name out there...and in a positive way.

Did anyone see them on the Kathie Lee & Hoda show (yet another annoying talk show) this morning? I love how they worked in some "Can You Feel It" into the Drill routine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTdnZJ7xAbs

Edit: Disregard guest co-host Sharon Osbourne's comment if you don't want to be angered, lol.

Last edited:
i love how Travis and Michael Bearden are above any negativity on Michael...when it comes to interviews..

I liked the interview. It was positive (whether Joy was being hypocritical or not). Travis seems like a pleasant guy and it's always fun to watch the dancing. Plus, he is helping to keep Michael's name out there...and in a positive way.

Did anyone see them on the Kathie Lee & Hoda show (yet another annoying talk show) this morning? I love how they worked in some "Can You Feel It" into the Drill routine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTdnZJ7xAbs

Edit: Disregard guest co-host Sharon Osbourne's comment if you don't want to be angered, lol.

thanks for the video...never saw this show b4 ...Kathy is ok...but Sharon Osborne was just as hateful as Joy Behar....very hateful...in the past especially back in 2003/2005

Yes, every Michael Jackson related story on the show usually has snide comments. Depending on the story, she can be a real bitch. Hell doing a story, she joked that she would accept a settlement of millions to let her kid get molested. (I think she has a grown kid)

....Did she really say that?? :eek:

Back