TV Alert This Is It dancers on E! tonight 7pm - Interviews + dance, page 3

Re: TV Alert This is it dancers on Entertainment Tonight 7pm

what is up here....the Klein/TMZ thread has 11pages and this one about the dancers has just 6 POST...

we just keep feeding the beast and then wonder why Michael is so mistreated by media...

as long as we keep clicking on their sites, and repeating their garbage....it will be the same sh*t...different day...

I long to see us use the same energy in being a strong force in defending Michael against haters like Harvey Levin...

No no not me. I haven't clicked on any links from TMZ, anything mentioning Klein, Smuckley or Harvey. A while back, yes but not anymore. Don't need it.

When I do my daily google search, I read only positive headlines from known website.

But YEAH! The dancers and the routine is awesome. Much too short. Can't wait to see more in the DVD.

Meanwhile I'm going to TII again tonight for the forth time. That movie gets better every time. It's all in the little details. Hee, hee.

cool! so...MJ's kids got to see him perform smooth criminal as far as anybody witnessing seeing him perform before his kids, in this kind of setting. who knows what music he has performed for them in private times in his home...so i' think they know what their dad is about, musically.

I'm very happy for that too but didn't they watched any of his other previous DVDs or videos? I'm sure they did but they never saw him live I guess. That's my understanding anyway.

Re: This is it dancers on th ET Doing Drill(Video)

that is so cool!

Great interviews with the dancers. It must have been an unforgettable experience for them to work so closely with Michael, something they can treasure in their hearts even though it didn't pan out as planned. On another note: LOVE the Drill and those military type dances!!

no in terms of choreography there is a section that they do the dance that Mike does during the ghosts video!! that's missing here!!

Thats in there. He makes a circular motion with his hand. Then theres another bit which i cannot explain.

How old is Travis Payne?

This drill would have been pure genius with Michael, but even without Michael the dancing is awesome. This the best group of dancers ever to be the extension of Michael Jackson. Michael would be very proud of their performance of the drill.

Why is it mirrored?

lol @ whoever died at the end, great recovery!

wow, nice! thanks for sharing!

the drill is one of my fave parts of This Is It. I just love the whole routine. I have to try and learn it lol

you know its too wierd
to enjoy this dance with out michael
but you can see that those dancers put them all for this dance for mj

i loved it

Thanks for posting.
I watched ET that night and enjoyed Travis and the dancers very much.
No surprise either that the routine was named by Michael himself.
The DRILL!

I also liked what Tony Testa had to say about MJ only yelling when
he did the yell in the routine......other than that he was "the softest
thing ever!" But mostly, I liked when he said MJ treated everybody
with respect.

That's Mischa. I always seem to recognize him the most because he was on LKL with Orianthi, Kenny, and Travis the week after Michael died. He also got to speak on Janet's VMA Tribute making of special.

Thank you for the name. :) I saw that LKL and Janet's VMA tribute but I didn't make the connection.

I know those dancers have been changed forever. I hope they carry Michael's spirit with them in all their future endeavors.

Back