TV Alert This Is It dancers on E! tonight 7pm - Interviews + dance, page 3

Re: TV Alert This is it dancers on Entertainment Tonight 7pm

I will look at it. They loved Mike a lot. I know that they fumbled in the Beat It Dance sequence. lol! they confused..Michael is the Man. with Love.

Somebody just post it cus I don't watch ET.

Memefan posted this in the TII section.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/11/80515/index.html

Dancers from the current No. 1 film in America, 'Michael Jackson's This Is It,' descended upon ET and opened up about working with the late King of Pop.
The young men universally had nothing but praise for Michael, explaining that for them, working with the music icon was their "highest aspiration" and that it was a "beautiful moment."
Dancer Daniel Celebre told ET, "Every single person that saw Michael just gave the same energy back, so the love was flying all over the place. And to see the myth, the legend, right in front of you was just ... a blessing-and-a-half."
Of watching the film, Timor Steffens said, "To be honest, my emotions were really running in my body while I was watching the movie, but I also had a lot of positivity in my body, because it's a beautiful moment that we had in life."
Choreographer Travis Payne, who has been like a father figure to the group, explained, "With the release of Michael's documentary we've been able to have a bit of healing and it's helped us all, I think, to be able to cope with such a great loss."
Watch our video for more and tune in to ET tonight to see the group perform on the ET stage.

Click the link and watch the video! It's like 5 min long and will make you love Travis and the dancers even more! Now this is what we need to hear more of in the media. Not the stuff Klein says!

Omg, they perform Drill in the studio and it's amazing to watch it full on like that. Michael and Travis came up with some new amazing choreography for that part.

I wonder what Michael's costume would have been for Drill and TDCAU. Would it have topped the famous gold pants?! ;)

Last edited:

This is sooo cool, I remember when I was watching the movie I freaked out at the part where MJ and the dancers were like running but standing still stomping their feet on the ground when I was watching the movie! The dancers MJ picked are so nice, god bless them and Travis too!:)

what is up here....the Klein/TMZ thread has 11pages and this one about the dancers has just 6 POST...

we just keep feeding the beast and then wonder why Michael is so mistreated by media...

as long as we keep clicking on their sites, and repeating their garbage....it will be the same sh*t...different day...

I long to see us use the same energy in being a strong force in defending Michael against haters like Harvey Levin...

That vas really nice to watch- thank you for posting the link:)
And yes- lets get to a point where we start feeding the positive energy.

we just keep feeding the beast and then wonder why Michael is so mistreated by media...

could not have said it better myself Rasta.

rasta i tried to send u a pm , but i guess u don't have it on.

Last edited:

I am always delighted to hear from these dancers. They are always respectful towards Michael and his talent.

Looking forward to seeing the clips.

I watched it last night. It was great. I love the dancers and Travis Payne. I imagine that doing these shows is good therapy for these dancers. Not many people are talking about how they've been coping.

I saw it last night. LOVED it! They are soooo sharp and crisp! It was too short though. I wanted it to go on and on.

I wonder how the dancers and those who knew Michael are coping too. It must be SO hard for them! :boohoo:

Does anyone know where I can watch it online...?

Edit: Sorry, found it. ;) Thanks for posting!

Last edited:

Memefan posted this in the TII section.

Click the link and watch the video! It's like 5 min long and will make you love Travis and the dancers even more! Now this is what we need to hear more of in the media. Not the stuff Klein says!

Omg, they perform Drill in the studio and it's amazing to watch it full on like that. Michael and Travis came up with some new amazing choreography for that part.

I wonder what Michael's costume would have been for Drill and TDCAU. Would it have topped the famous gold pants?! ;)
Thank you for posting this! Last night was probably only 30 seconds. This one is awesome.

Gold pants? :laugh:

I watched the online video before I saw the show. Too bad they didn't include any of the dancers talking because they had very positive testimonials about working with Michael.

Didn't you hear one dancer say that they (the dancers) would hang out with Michael? This disputes that claim from that anonymous source that Michael didn't interact with anyone besides Michael Bush and Karen Faye. Interesting. . .

Didn't you hear one dancer say that they (the dancers) would hang out with Michael? This disputes that claim from that anonymous source that Michael didn't interact with anyone besides Michael Bush and Karen Faye. Interesting. . .
Yes it sure would dispute it.

Wasn't it Karen Faye herself who made that claim? That could be wrong though, so I'm not attributing it to her.

cool! so...MJ's kids got to see him perform smooth criminal as far as anybody witnessing seeing him perform before his kids, in this kind of setting. who knows what music he has performed for them in private times in his home...so i' think they know what their dad is about, musically.

In the movie there was one dancer who said he was looking for something more in life and he hoped that being one of Michael's dancers would be that thing. That broke my heart and was the only time I cried in the movie.

In the movie there was one dancer who said he was looking for something more in life and he hoped that being one of Michael's dancers would be that thing. That broke my heart and was the only time I cried in the movie.

That's Mischa. I always seem to recognize him the most because he was on LKL with Orianthi, Kenny, and Travis the week after Michael died. He also got to speak on Janet's VMA Tribute making of special.

any link?

Awesome performance! The dancers and Travis are doing such a great job! Would love to go and give them all a big hug, too for making this film so special! They also need to know that we love them dearly!!!!

Re: This is it dancers on th ET Doing Drill(Video)

They've changed it a bit...good overall! thanx for posting

i wish there is a close shot version
anyway,i love it!

Why is it backwards? :S lol

I think we may have seen the uncompleted version in the film (in terms of music)

no in terms of choreography there is a section that they do the dance that Mike does during the ghosts video!! that's missing here!!

love it !..

Never mind google it saw it, it was wonderful. And I really feel for Mischa, i recall allot of fans saying the same thing when mike annouced the tour. That it made them have something to look forward to in life, cause there really is nothing out there.

Michael is so beautiful and joyous why we had to loose him is unclear, hope a day will come when I can meet him this life is not all there is the bible says there is a real life that i look forward to being in. Hope Michael will be there 1timothy 6:19 cause i too want to get to that real life with him.

Back