Triumph International - Trademark updates

popcorn-MJ.gif
:shifty: :fortuneteller:

Waiting.... :timer:

Re: News and discussion about possible upcoming MJ album

If they have access to film or HD video of him performing at a show in seperate camera angles...
*separate (just teasin'/couldn't resist :) )

I honestly think more This Is It footage will be getting released maybe not now but the 10th anniversary of it

I honestly think more This Is It footage will be getting released maybe not now but the 10th anniversary of it

I agree, if they had no intention of using it in the future then they would have let them used the unseen footage in the CM Manslaughter Case, (they were wanting to screen around 4 hours of raw rehearsals). Just hope we see every song that was rehearsed in it's most completed state!

I agree, if they had no intention of using it in the future then they would have let them used the unseen footage in the CM Manslaughter Case, (they were wanting to screen around 4 hours of raw rehearsals). Just hope we see every song that was rehearsed in it's most completed state!

The only reason it wasn't shown was because the judge, who viewed all the footage, deemed it irrelevant. If the judge allowed it, it would have been shown regardless of what future plans they may have had.

Besides, I think given the recent revelations, we won't see any more of This Is It for a long time if at all.

Sony also made a motion not to show unseen stuff and the value of the stuff was also a reason for Pastor not to allow unseen material.

Pastor who had decided that snippets can be shown in the process from the film version of "This is it", says that it is not nessecary to show other stuff.
"There is material that I have seen what I look at extremly valuable for Sony," said the judge. "The material can be used for further later extended versions of" This Is It "."

Last edited:
KING OF POP

By Triumph International, Inc.

"This is a brand page for the*KING OF POP*trademark by TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC.*in*Los Angeles, CA, 900676406. Write a review*about a product or service associated with this KING OF POP trademark. Or, contact the owner TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. of the KING OF POP trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the KING OF POP trademark.
Status Update! On Thursday, September 12, 2013, status on the KING OF POP trademark changed to NEW APPLICATION - RECORD INITIALIZED NOT ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER.

On Wednesday, September 04, 2013, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for KING OF POP by TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC., Los Angeles, CA 900676406. The USPTO has given the KING OF POP trademark serial number of 86055039. The current federal status of this trademark filing is NEW APPLICATION - RECORD INITIALIZED NOT ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER. The correspondent listed for KING OF POP is JEFFREY M. SMITH, ESQ., KRISTEN L. FANCH of GREENBERG TRAURIG, LLP, 3333 PIEDMONT RD NE STE 2500, ATLANTA, GA 30305-1780 . The KING OF POP trademark is filed in the category of Education and Entertainment Services . The description provided to the USPTO for KING OF POP is Entertainment services, namely, live and televised performances featuring musical, dance, dramatic, and comedic presentations; entertainment services, namely, an ongoing series featuring music and dance provided through the Internet, television, satellite, and audio media; film, theater, radio, videotape and television program production services; entertainment in the nature of a continuing television drama series, entertainment in the nature of a continuing television comedy series; entertainment in the nature of television news shows; music publishing services; song writing services; audio recording and production; record and music production; recording studio services; magazine publication services; providing recreational activities facilities for others; recreational camps; recreational park services; amusement parks; art exhibitions; dance instruction; entertainment services, namely, operating a museum and providing guided tours of the museum; providing theme park services; dance events; dance schools; dance studios; museums; entertainment services, namely, providing podcasts in the field of music; entertainment services, namely, providing information and commentary online in the field of music; providing newsletters in the field of music via e-mail; entertainment services, namely, providing pre-recorded music, video and graphics, providing information in the field of music, and commentary and articles about music, all on-line; providing an Internet website portal featuring musical performances, musical videos, film clips, photographs and other multimedia materials; fan club services; educational services, namely, conducting classes, seminars, conferences, and workshops in the field of music and entertainment."

http://www.trademarkia.com/king-of-pop-86055039.html

How often do they need to re-register these trademarks??

well, each is different! love that they mentioned "recording studio, pre recorded video tapes, film clips, MUSEUM" future looks very bright :)

They have to do almost everything under the sun for any possible venture. It stops people from copying it/stealing it/doing it themselves. It's got nothing to do with what's coming.

They have to do almost everything under the sun for any possible venture. It stops people from copying it/stealing it/doing it themselves. It's got nothing to do with what's coming.

I wasn't referring to this year exactly, I was on about the future! I heard Michael wanted a museum for his items! and studio footage is a given to be released sometime! especially as it was proven that "the making of bad" exists! video tape? short film Blu-ray, concert DVD and Blu-Ray? I think these thing's are to come in the future. even if it's not right now, maybe 10-20 years down the road

I wasn't referring to this year exactly, I was on about the future! I heard Michael wanted a museum for his items! and studio footage is a given to be released sometime! especially as it was proven that "the making of bad" exists! video tape? short film Blu-ray, concert DVD and Blu-Ray? I think these thing's are to come in the future. even if it's not right now, maybe 10-20 years down the road

Back