holy **** *.* what could it be???? :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS IS IT
By: TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. tweet it Tweet Logo Share on Facebook
Entertainment services in the nature of live musical performances
Perfect for these industries
Words that describe this logo
Education and Entertainment Services
entertainment services nature live musical performances

This is a brand page for the THIS IS IT trademark by TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. in Los Angeles, CA, 900676406. Write a review about a product or service associated with this THIS IS IT trademark. Or, contact the owner TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. of the THIS IS IT trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the THIS IS IT trademark.

Status Update! On Friday, August 30, 2013, status on the THIS IS IT trademark changed to NEW APPLICATION - RECORD INITIALIZED NOT ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER.

On Tuesday, August 27, 2013, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for THIS IS IT by TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC., Los Angeles, CA 900676406. The USPTO has given the THIS IS IT trademark serial number of 86049197. The current federal status of this trademark filing is NEW APPLICATION - RECORD INITIALIZED NOT ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER. The correspondent listed for THIS IS IT is JEFFREY M. SMITH, ESQ., KRISTEN L. FANCH of GREENBERG TRAURIG, LLP, 3333 PIEDMONT RD NE, SUITE 2500, ATLANTA, GA 30305 . The THIS IS IT trademark is filed in the category of Education and Entertainment Services . The description provided to the USPTO for THIS IS IT is Entertainment services in the nature of live musical performances.

http://www.trademarkia.com/this-is-it-86049197.html

their's also one for BAD. Although i ain't seen nothing of BAD or THIS IS IT! so i don't get why they'd be on there??

''BAD
By: TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. tweet it Tweet Logo Share on Facebook
Paper goods and printed matter, namely, posters; children`s books; books in the field of music and entertainment, series of fiction books; comic books, bumper stickers, stickers, calendars, pencil sharpeners, pencil cases, activity books, both printed and blank; binders, notebooks, stationery, note pads, writing tablets, paper table cloths, paper napkins, pencils, markers, erasers, coloring books, writing pens, non-calibrated rulers, paper wei...

Perfect for these industries
Words that describe this logo
Paper Goods and Printed Material
paper goods printed matter posters childrens books books field music entertainment series fiction books comic books bumper stickers stickers calendars

This is a brand page for the BAD trademark by TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. in Los Angeles, CA, 900676406. Write a review about a product or service associated with this BAD trademark. Or, contact the owner TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. of the BAD trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the BAD trademark.

Status Update! On Monday, August 26, 2013, status on the BAD trademark changed to PUBLICATION/ISSUE REVIEW COMPLETE.''

and some other's too naming ''televised live performances'' etc. seems interesting. and it was trademarked around michael's birthday. hmmm.

Re: News and discussion about possible upcoming MJ album

These mean nothing. Thriller was registered in early 2013, prompting fans to think that the next project has something to do with that album and/or era, which has proven true. They probably just renewed the copyright on it.

These mean nothing. Thriller was registered in early 2013, prompting fans to think that the next project has something to do with that album and/or era, which has proven true. They probably just renewed the copyright on it.

their is a different thriller trademark uploaded, and the trademark before i believe was for the musical!

Hmm, cool. Wonder if anything will come of it.

Some more information:
Driving directions to Triumph International, Inc. and product information about THIS IS IT is provided. THIS IS IT is a service created by Triumph International, Inc. in Ziffren Brittenham LLP c/o John Branca 1801 Century Park West, Los Angeles, CA, 900676406. The THIS IS IT is a service related to Entertainment services in the nature of live musical performances. The THIS IS IT service has not yet been made publicly available yet in the United States. The THIS IS IT is in the category of Education and Entertainment Services .

Get in contact with the owner, Triumph International, Inc. of this THIS IS IT, or visit them at their place of business in the map. Write a review about the service with this THIS IS IT.

Or, contact the owner Triumph International, Inc. of the THIS IS IT trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to THIS IS IT. The correspondent of the THIS IS IT is JEFFREY M. SMITH, ESQ., KRISTEN L. FANCH of GREENBERG TRAURIG, LLP, 3333 PIEDMONT RD NE, SUITE 2500, ATLANTA, GA 30305
http://www.trademarkia.com/map/this-is-it-86049197.htm

Last edited:
Wonder if it's just updating copyrights. The Estate owns hundreds of websites I believe, doesn't mean they'll use them all.

their is a different thriller trademark uploaded, and the trademark before i believe was for the musical!

*there.

Anyhoo, all of this looks like them making sure they are covering themselves for possible future ideas, rather than any intentions of any certain thing.

i think nobody knows for sure what it is

It is interesting "This Is It" in the nature of "Live Musical Performances" no mention of "Audio/Visual" maybe a Tour with Michael on the screen with a live band and dancers?

It is interesting "This Is It" in the nature of "Live Musical Performances" no mention of "Audio/Visual" maybe a Tour with Michael on the screen with a live band and dancers?

Hmm, that would be cool, I guess...I'd rather it be more rehearsal footage, I know it won't be though. Maybe a This Is It tour type of thing?

It bugs me so much when people do that.

Using "there" and "their" wrong, or correcting someone? :)

And they're totally not ever going to do a thing like that. Especially centered on This Is It related stuff.

Hmm, that would be cool, I guess...I'd rather it be more rehearsal footage, I know it won't be though. Maybe a This Is It tour type of thing?

it could work, with the right camera angles. although they did a tour with Elvis on the screen and just took it from his DVD of the concert. but the estate have a variety of days for most of the rehearsals! June 23rd looks and feels most professional out of all the days if I'm honest

Using "there" and "their" wrong, or correcting someone? :)

And they're totally not ever going to do a thing like that. Especially centered on This Is It related stuff.

I suppose you don't correct people every time you see an error? That really annoys me, probably because I make mistakes all the time :p. Did you mean they wouldn't release more rehearsal footage, or make a live tour?

it could work, with the right camera angles. although they did a tour with Elvis on the screen and just took it from his DVD of the concert. but the estate have a variety of days for most of the rehearsals! June 23rd looks and feels most professional out of all the days if I'm honest

Is that the day when Michael is wearing the suit thing? I think he looks as if he performs best in the scenes in the suit, maybe that's just me lol.

Is that the day when Michael is wearing the suit thing? I think he looks as if he performs best in the scenes in the suit, maybe that's just me lol.

yes, the plain suit and red shirt? love that day! apparently Michael refused all Medication on June 23rd.. he was happy, smiling! talking with the band! I loved it.

and @atlasair... why would they update copyright without intention huh?

I suppose you don't correct people every time you see an error? That really annoys me, probably because I make mistakes all the time :p. Did you mean they wouldn't release more rehearsal footage, or make a live tour?

Oh, I'm totally not the grammar police at all :D But Zakk, I love ya, but you are forever using "there" and "their" wrong. I don't want you to go through life making that mistake.

-----

And if they ever were to do some sort of mock-concert like the Elvis thing, it would definitly not be from rehearsal footage. It'd be something full costume, performance, etc.

I have an idea of how it could be done in theory, but the way I think is insanely tedious to pull off, let alone worth it for a whole show.
If they have access to film or HD video of him performing at a show in seperate camera angles (that is, not an edited show, but the single camera angle footage, by itself) of the full/wide stage shot, someone can possibly cut him out of every single frame (rotoscoping) and use the cut out images and place him anywhere (like what they did for 2Pac. The projection/image would be on a clear screen). Or if not that, a high-res LED board.

The source would HAVE to be film or HD based stuff, because it would look like shite doing that from video (not even counting the fact that the image would need to be blown to a life-size picture).
Even then, it may not look good (blurry/out of focus, etc).

The OTHER alternative is to create an incredibly realistic CGI rendering of him and have a dancer/actor do the movements (like how MJ did the skeleton in Ghosts. That's what they did for 2Pac in the Coachella gig).

Last edited:

Oh, I'm totally not the grammar police at all :D But Zakk, I love ya, but you are forever using "there" and "their" wrong. I don't want you to go through life making that mistake.

-----

And if they ever were to do some sort of mock-concert like the Elvis thing, it would definitly not be from rehearsal footage. It'd be something full costume, performance, etc.

I have an idea of how it could be done in theory, but the way I think is insanely tedious to pull off, let alone worth it for a whole show.
If they have access to film or HD video of him performing at a show in seperate camera angles (that is, not an edited show, but the single camera angle footage, by itself) of the full/wide stage shot, someone can possibly cut him out of every single frame (rotoscoping) and use the cut out images and place him anywhere (like what they did for 2Pac. The projection/image would be on a clear screen). Or if not that, a high-res LED board.

The source would HAVE to be film or HD based stuff, because it would look like shite doing that from video (not even counting the fact that the image would need to be blown to a life-size picture).
Even then, it may not look good (blurry/out of focus, etc).

The OTHER alternative is to create an incredibly realistic CGI rendering of him and have a dancer/actor do the movements (like how MJ did the skeleton in Ghosts. That's what they did for 2Pac in the Coachella gig).

you do know that the footage used for the elvis tour is sourced from beta tape right? his executives said themselves that they can't get it close to HD "yet" but they still use that footage! I think fans would like to see Michael's rehearsals in HD projected onto a clear black screen and have the lights adjusted at the stage production. each camera at the rehearsal had different footage so they can do what they like! Kenny should be the director for it of course. have the original dancers and Band, vocalists. could make it very special

I meant as far as my idea goes (rotoscoping him out of the frame to make a hologram-esque type show).

I meant as far as my idea goes (rotoscoping him out of the frame to make a hologram-esque type show).

you said CGI? I think the front camera at the rehearsals would be best for a Hologram! sometimes side shots but only when Michael walks to the side of the stage

Well, I presented 2 possible ideas.
The rotoscoping would be using real footage, cutting him out of the frame, and placing him wherever (another background or a clear/mesh screen).

The other is to do what they did for 2Pac and make a CGI one using motion capture of an actor/dancer.

Well, I presented 2 possible ideas.
The rotoscoping would be using real footage, cutting him out of the frame, and placing him wherever (another background or a clear/mesh screen).

The other is to do what they did for 2Pac and make a CGI one using motion capture of an actor/dancer.

I think the rotoscoping idea is best out of the two you presented! CGI wouldn't be tops ba but I think people would prefer seeing Michael there in the spot lights as a projection!

it wouldn't be bad or it wouldn't be tops? Which is it?? :D

Rotoscoping is what they must have done for the Janet VMA performance. They cut Janet out of the Scream video dance bit.

Rotoscoping is what they must have done for the Janet VMA performance. They cut Janet out of the Scream video dance bit.

haha "wouldn't be bad"! on my iPod, auto correct :p yeah, I completely agree with you! would be fantastic for sure! but I'm curious, did they use the tape edits of scream or the film reels? Janet co owns the song so that's why I ask

Possibly the film reels, because it was going to be on a large screen. It probably wasn't an issue at all for MTV or whoever produced the thing to get a hold of.

Considering what has been coming out of the trial, I think they will want to stay away from anything to do with This Is It.

Considering what has been coming out of the trial, I think they will want to stay away from anything to do with This Is It.
boom. Which is why we won't see more footage of the rehearsals. It was cleverly edited and we were essentially lied to with the release of that film. "This is not it" was laughed off as silly conspiracy, while it has been proven somewhat true I believe.

Again. This could easily be updating copyrights. They also have copyrights for "Billie Jean" and "Heal the World". Probably doesn't mean anything. Just covering themselves on a legal basis. (or so no one can copy the "this is it" tour idea in a few years?)

Back