Tribute posters..which did you buy?

I will NOT buy one of those posters... you know why???

Because of those dates on it.... If there is a poster without dates I will buy it, not these

I would buy them (especially the first one) if they didn't have the dates on them. :( Those dates kill me, and I can't bring myself to buy anything with them on it. I think I saw the last one at Spencer's though.

That's my issue as well. I don't like looking at the dates. I got two posters here in NYC a few nights after he passed. One is of him at maybe 10 or 11 years old. The other is the Thriller album cover. Neither one has dates. I can't look at anything with those dates on it... :(

you just have to live with those dates. You can't do anything about it, we always remember 25 of june the day he passed away and the day of celebration.

Offtopic: I couldn't sleep last night and I kept looking at one of those posters and in my dream Michael came out of the poster.
So it will definately help you to be with Michael if you buy one of those posters;)
Well it helped for me:)

Does anyone have experience with the art.com site. They sell huge posters and I would love to buy one. But I need feedback.

I saw 6 posters today. Here are 3 of them:

Poster1.jpg

Poster2.jpg

Poster3.jpg

I bought the 3D poster today. Ohh that one is the coolest ever! I need to buy a frame again. But the poster doesn't have the size on the back so i first need to figure out what size it is.

Photo:
mjposters.png

A lil acccident happened while framing the bigger one. Still dunno wether i shall buy a new poster or just decide not to bother to much.

Last edited:
I've seen a few in Australia but havent bought any yet plus I dont really hang posters up anymore. But I'm sure I'll get around to buying some sooner or later... probably later knowing what I'm like.

Dudie, the 3D poster is little? And does anyone know if it's safe to buy from oneposter.com? The Pyramid company sells this poster on the website.

The size is 46.8 x 67 cm (19X17inch). So yep it's a lot smaller then the other posters. You can also order it at amazon i saw.

I bought one today of the Thriller cover for $7 at Spencers with no dates on it (I hate those dates)! I gotta buy a frame for it, but I love it. :blush:

I bought one today of the Thriller cover for $7 at Spencers with no dates on it (I hate those dates)! I gotta buy a frame for it, but I love it. :blush:

I hate the dates too, that's why I did not bought any of them, the 3D is nice... but I really hope to find a poster without dates soon.

Back