Tribute posters..which did you buy?

Dudie

Proud Member
I bought these 3 tribute posters today at Expo (dutch giftshop) :
41LDF2RW4eL._SS500_.jpg

51kS8G3jsrL._SS500_.jpg

41vg9c5KINL._SS500_.jpg

I was almost just walking by and then in the corner of my eye saw the first 2 posters framed in the shopping window. And i decided to go for the first one only since i only have space for one poster on my wall. But i ended up buying all 3:cheeky: I gonna look for a frame for the first one tomorrow and the other 2 I keep in plastic till I have space and buy frames then. Coz there is no way i stick them to my wall without a frame:bugeyed I mostly put my posters in frames specially MJ ones.

Anyway I was wondering which tribute posters you all bought since there are more then these 3.

Those are really beautiful. They aren't selling any here, unfortunately

I didnt know they sold those at Expo :mello:
Love them! I should visit the store soon..

Yeah you should. Over here they placed the display with the posters next to the cashdesk and there where not so many in there. 15-20 at most. They cost 7,95€

Ohh and Expo didn't sell MJ posters for years, well not the one over here. I think many stores didn't but now he is dead...

Yeah, I've been trying to buy a nice MJ poster for years but never succeeded.
All I found were crappy ones.

I want to buy the 1st two at expo but it feels weird to buy a poster now.
Michael is gone but it hasn't really sinked in, buying a poster with these dates on kinda hurts.

I know what you mean. After i bought them i also thought like isn't it a bit wierd?! But on the other hand i always have MJ posters in my room so why not buy new ones? And about the dates.. I dunno.. I don't see those as bad. And yes they hurt a bit.. You can also think that June 25th was the beginning of his new journey somewhere.

Bought the first and third one.
Third is on the wall beside my bed with all my other posters/flags etc, first one is just above my bed.. woke up this morning and it was lying in bed next to me, must invest in better blue tac :')

I would buy them (especially the first one) if they didn't have the dates on them. :( Those dates kill me, and I can't bring myself to buy anything with them on it. I think I saw the last one at Spencer's though.

I've bought all 3.
I think there are 5 but I've only found these 3 yet.

Today i bought a black frame and now the first poster is framed. I ask my dad to hang it up for me tomorrow coz i'm no good with plugs. Turns out i might have space for 2. If so i also get a frame for the 2nd one. But i'm not sure if i also take a black frame for that or a white one. I think.

Are there 5? The display mine where in only showed 3..
But anyway i think many poster companies might have MJ tribute posters in thier collection. And i believe AEG had some aswell in thier shop?!

Fame (Amsterdam) also sells them. And they have a very big promo one for sale for 300 euros.

I haven't seen any in my area of the US yet :(

those are great.

They have them :yes: I saw them in FYE (record store). I think there are four of them and they are $7.99 each. My friend told me she got one from Spencer's gifts (the store)

I bought these 3 tribute posters today at Expo (dutch giftshop) :
41LDF2RW4eL._SS500_.jpg

51kS8G3jsrL._SS500_.jpg

41vg9c5KINL._SS500_.jpg

I was almost just walking by and then in the corner of my eye saw the first 2 posters framed in the shopping window. And i decided to go for the first one only since i only have space for one poster on my wall. But i ended up buying all 3:cheeky: I gonna look for a frame for the first one tomorrow and the other 2 I keep in plastic till I have space and buy frames then. Coz there is no way i stick them to my wall without a frame:bugeyed I mostly put my posters in frames specially MJ ones.

Anyway I was wondering which tribute posters you all bought since there are more then these 3.

I bought all those ones you have there.. plus another one that has the Thriller25 cover. I want to put them in frames too.. so they're protected and it's neater that way.

They have them :yes: I saw them in FYE (record store). I think there are four of them and they are $7.99 each. My friend told me she got one from Spencer's gifts (the store)

We don't have a FYE here but I'll check Spencer's. Thanks!

51kS8G3jsrL._SS500_.jpg

I bought this one.. The date hurts to look at though otherwise it would be perfect.

expo here doesn't sell them.
Does anybody know where else I can get them in the Netherlands?

Here is what mine looks like on my wall. I absolutely hated to put it up on the wall with tape, but it had to be done, as I cannot afford a frame right now. :( But despite that, it's gorgeous. I love waking up to those dreamy eyes in the morning. :wub: I just wish it didn't have to be commemorative poster. :cry:

I purchased mine at Spencer's Gifts.

Oh! And I seen them at Wal*Mart today....I was rather surprised to see them there.

369859368.jpg

Last edited:
Ohmygawd, these posters are awesome!:wub:
Think I'm gonna visit the Expo tomorrow to see what kinds they have here.

Though I'm not sure wether to put up a poster on my door/wall...my parents seem to not really understand my enthusiasm about MJ. Especially now when it's so..like..in the center of attention...they probably think I'm obsessed.
And since I don't have posters of persons at all, it would be weird to have one now...but putting it up or not, I want them anyway! :D

Ohh i need to have that 3D poster aswell gonna check expo for that one later.. Ohh and i did read Kruitvat sells those 3 posters aswell for 3€ each. Why 3€?! GRRR

I just bought the Billy Jean one, looks nice.

Back