Tragic Michael Jackson tapes revealed

^Yes...it's the same crap Dieter sold to ET in part with other crap about the mob mixed in....whatever. Someone needs to get their story straight. Media seem to have nothing better to do with themselves.

so nothing new then

Friends? With friends like that who needs enemies? I just have one question now...why the hell were these phone conversations recorded in the first place? What kind of a friend records calls? And it it wasn't the person he was actually speaking with it's just proof that MJ was right in thinking people were after him, spying on him.....his phone line was obviously tapped. The sun are a despicable rag. What the hell is the point of bringing this into the public awareness? I started to listen but stopped, i couldn't listen. My heart hurts so bad for Michael, it's excrutiating to listen to.

Schaffel, Wiesner, June Gatlin are all 'friends' who recorded calls.

Maybe some of this is from Grace, she did the interview with Barak.

I think it is Michael but with the added fact that its 4:30am as he said, being scared and a little drowsy its possible. But it also sounds like the tape has deffo be slowed down for added effect to make him sound very slurry.

Some say its Mottola, some say its Malnik.

The mention of Italian Mafia makes me think Maknik. But both Malnik and Mottola reared their ugly heads with the first month of MJs death.

Who sold the tapes to the tabloid? Who was MJ talking to? (did this person say something about the conversation being leaked?). Shouldn't these tapes be investigated too?

Last edited:
yeah the italian bit made me think of malnik but same goes for mottola and mj was friends with malnik after the time these tapes were done so i dunno. read that the tapes came from weisner he has hours of them

Hello,

yeah the italian bit made me think of malnik but same goes for mottola and mj was friends with malnik after the time these tapes were done so i dunno. read that the tapes came from weisner he has hours of them

It says six year prior to his passing. That's 2003. Wasn't MJ

in Florida with Malnik that year?

I think it is Michael but with the added fact that its 4:30am as he said, being scared and a little drowsy its possible. But it also sounds like the tape has deffo be slowed down for added effect to make him sound very slurry.

That's the thing. The "druggie did it to himself" story was pushed relentlessly a few minutes after the announcement of his death. I recall reading something him "sounding drugged" when the tapes first were leaked. He says, "I'm scared" and the "he's drugged and doesn't know what he is saying anymore" gets pushed to discredit his fears. Then he winds up dead.

Seems so obvious.

That's the thing. The "druggie did it to himself" story was pushed relentlessly a few minutes after the announcement of his death. I recall reading something him "sounding drugged" when the tapes first were leaked. He says, "I'm scared" and the "he's drugged and doesn't know what he is saying anymore" gets pushed to discredit his fears. Then he winds up dead.

Seems so obvious.

That's what bothers me the most about this as well.

To me it doesn't sound like Michael at all. Do you all really think it's his voice ? If it is, then that is so utterly heartbreaking. He is not being heard by the "friend" he called and he is betrayed over and over again by people he thought he could trust. That makes me very sad!

I really think that it is Michael. It's sad-because he is clearly and sincerely scared.
This is posted in 'Tabloid Talk' because it has been reported by 'Tabloids' only..Only The Sun & I think it was ET who played clips of this not so long after Michael passed. :(

It's slowed down. (before 3.00) Sounds too unreal. It's def. him too, listen from 3.00.

I don't really know what to say. I listened, but I don't want to again.

Go go, Dave Dave.

What kind of friends are these that they record, save and leak voicemails? Some friends! I am so sad for Michael. It seems like he had not one person he could trust :cry:

If this is indeed Michael - he had every reason to be paranoid. How many times would people have said 'Yes, you can trust me. I am your friend. I am on your side' and then turned around and done this despicable thing?

Michael's extraordinary fame and charisma really brought out some HORRIBLE qualities in some people.

Malnik? Why? Sorry, i don't think so.

Malnik has always been known to have ties with the Mafia. I don't know why this is so shocking to you, of course though, the same thing can be said about Mottola, but the dating doesn't add up for it to be Mottola. Secondly, these tapes sounds edited, and honestly the only one that sounds like Michael is the final one, and there's really nothing suspicious being addressed in that one, IMO. It's also strange that the messages that show Michael was in "distress" and "drugged" are the only edited ones out of all the recordings, and the final one is the only one unedited...Seems to me that the authenticity of the voice behind these tapes is questionable.

Last edited:

I agree...definitely made me think of malnik. and to me..that DOES sound like Michael..we all know his voice..especially the part where he says...the Italian mafia....to me it clearly sounds like Michael. Slowed down a bit yes...but none the less it still sounds like him. I dont like this one bit. Poor Michael lived his life in fear...very very sad

Malnik has always been known to have ties with the Mafia. I don't know why this is so shocking to you, of course though, the same thing can be said about Mottola, but the dating doesn't add up for it to be Mottola. Secondly, these tapes sounds edited, and honestly the only one that sounds like Michael is the final one, and there's really nothing suspicious being addressed in that one, IMO. It's also strange that the messages that show Michael was in "distress" and "drugged" are the only edited ones out of all the recordings, and the final one is the only one unedited...Seems to me that the authenticity of the voice behind these tapes is questionable.

Thank you Annie! I just though that Malnik was just a good friend of Michael

Poor Michael. He wasnt wrong.

Who's being protected here by the media? Who's name is being omitted?

hmmm really don't know fam i am not to sure and yes to those of you MJ was killed SMDH I can't stand the CIA and government period how they run ish and all those people who was down with this murder pretending to care all they wanted was the money no matter how much love and care they had for him. Selling him out like that F'ed up

I agree...definitely made me think of malnik. and to me..that DOES sound like Michael..we all know his voice..especially the part where he says...the Italian mafia....to me it clearly sounds like Michael. Slowed down a bit yes...but none the less it still sounds like him. I dont like this one bit. Poor Michael lived his life in fear...very very sad

that could explain the fact it sounded more like a computer than Michael.

except at the end, it really sounded like him at the end.

It's important things like this that they don't bring up in the media.

Secondly, these tapes sounds edited, and honestly the only one that sounds like Michael is the final one, and there's really nothing suspicious being addressed in that one, IMO. It's also strange that the messages that show Michael was in "distress" and "drugged" are the only edited ones out of all the recordings, and the final one is the only one unedited...Seems to me that the authenticity of the voice behind these tapes is questionable.

Absolutely. Sometimes it just didn't sound like Michael at all.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the capability to download these tapes and speed them up, just to see if that is in fact what has been done?

I also think he was murdered.

Judging by the tapes, if legitimate, he sounds truly concerned about his life. I don't think he sounds at all irrational. He sounds like someone who was being watched/threatened, and knowing how people are when money is involved, I wouldn't put it past them to threaten/murder someone over it.

I know I am late coming into to this conversation, but this was garbage. It is not that Michael could not have been cash strapped, but the man had at least 5.5 million in his house that Thome Thome took with him. Mom sent LaToya immediately to go find the rest. They knew he had a habit of keeping money about the house and knew some of his favorite hiding places.

More importantly if there had been any truth in this story the major networks would have picked it up and ran it. They had no problem with continually portraying Michael as weak and incapable of running his business.

In this day of technology the only thing easier to fake than someone's voice is their picture. Like that jacked up Mug shot, twice photoshopped deliberately splashed all over the Net.

:mat:

Last edited:
Well, I have heard these tapes a while ago on youtube. The voice def sounds like Michael. I do not think that this tapes are fake. Who would have an agenda to fake his voice? MJ family? I doubt it... .

Didn't Dieter do that piece ages with with ET and revealed these tapes like months ago?

Yeah, I thought these were the same tapes, which makes sense for them not being paid for because they were previously broadcast on national television.

Doesn't sound like Mike to me but I didn't have enough patience to listen till the last one. The first one are definitely heavily edited and it sound like a computer with an echo.

Back