Top 5 horror movies

Saw 1
Saw 2
Saw 3
Saw 4
Saw 5

:) lol
Just kidding (Although i watched all of them, and they are not that bad - part 1 is actually good!)

Ok, real list:

1.) Halloween (first part of course, the rest is ****)
2.) Black christmas (the old one, not the stupid remake)
3.) Phantasm
4.) The hills have eyes
5.) The grudge

I know that some movies on my list are of average quality, but i simply like them.

1. Nightmare On Elm Street
2. Halloween
3. Phantasm
4. An American Werewolf In London
5. Hellraiser

really just my top 5 of the month, it varies. lol

and kudos to "Nighty" for picking "Fright Night". The sequel wasn't that bad either (just a little cheesier lol)

I'm ready for these 2 especially:

halloween-2-new-teaser.jpg

a_nightmare_on_elm_street_poster.jpg

does Thriller count? LOL, because it really brings me more enjoyment than any other horror movie I've watched, not that I never liked any.

I haven't seen it yet but "drag me to hell" gives me the heebie jeebies just watching the promotional shit.....my God i nearly shit myself

My type of topic! only thing I can't figure out is if I'm gonna list up what I consider great horror movies or really scary horror movies. Favorites that come to mind thou in no perticular order:

A Nightmare On Elm Street

Dog Soldiers

Fright Night

Bram Stoker's Dracula
(Don't really consider it a full out horror movie, but it happens to be the most beautiful movie I know of, visually)

Halloween..

Not the scariest movies around, but some of the best in their genre - I can keep going with titles all day long thou, haha..

oooooh Bram Stoker's Dracula is a wonderful movie...and really it is such a true love story in a blood sucking kind of way...ahhh true love never dies..sigh..

Back