Tommy Mattola's wife talks about Michael Jackson feud

MJ: "Mariah Carey came to me. She was crying so bad, I HAD to hold her. "

You betcha Tommy was upset. :D
That wink in Michael's eyes, telling that story of consoling Mottola's ex-wife and calling him a racist seconds before that, wooooah, never tick off MJ...lol.

Last edited:
Are we sure that Tom Sneddon didn't come up with this timeline?

moodyblue97;3126374 said:
Wasn´t the rose red?

edit: it was..

12384968469828.jpg

HA HA HA! I was right Blue suit, rose covering his face & No box!:D But, I did forget the the rose was red I said white!:doh: lol

The devils wife can go sit her a%% down some where I don’t care what she has to say real talk trying to be all Mrs. Angel another epic fail she married to the horrible man who ever became rich him and his family I don’t have no love for “they don’t really care about us” the only thing I see is nice is what she said about MJ but she ain’t getting no pray’s from me. Yes I said it

EH? She married Tommy in 2000! MJ invincible came out in 2001! MJ called Tommy a racist in 2002 and in 2002 is when Tommy gets fired! So WTF is Thalia talking about?

About the rose MJ gave her! Well, I was watching the damn wedding on TV and tape it cause I knew MJ would come! So how the hell she didn't? It was announced on the damn TV that MJ was on his way! LOL He came in with a light blue jacket the same one he had on when he went to Gary Indiana! He Had the white rose in his hands, u can see it! He used it to cover his face from the cameras, I saw no box! lol

I think this women is imagining things or more like protecting her FUGLY husband!

LOL she's exposed. Bootleg.

This is an old article from the last year. I do not know what this discussion is about :mello:

well..a tale of two heard opposing stories...proof that people are free to say anything after MJ's death when he isn't around to answer...but then again it was like that in life cus he wasn't known for suing people

The way Mike responded to the whole thing was very nice, he had a lot of class.

Do you remember Michael saying that Mariah told him she was in big trouble after deciding to divorce Motolla? I can't seem to find the video, but I know for sure it's on youtube.

Didnt mariah say that wasnt true sometime ago??....unless she was covering up for mottola and not saying anything bout it..??

they spoke and ironed things out. were they the best of friends, of course not but they let the animosity be buried and they let it go. toxic feelings and hate only hurt u in the end.

Back