To me Michael Jackson looks 37 to me!!

-When he was a kid, he was called a 85 - year- old midget

When Michael was a kid, the rumor was that he was a 35yr old midget not 85. Otherwise Michael would have been the oldest looking kid in showbiz, and wouldn't have had energy greater than a 25yr old.

When Michael was a kid, the rumor was that he was a 35yr old midget not 85. Otherwise Michael would have been the oldest looking kid in showbiz, and wouldn't have had energy greater than a 25yr old.

I thought everybody knew he was a kid but I thought they called his a 85-year-old midget because it looked like he was in showbiz for years but he was still so small... I didn't know there was some kind of rumour like that.

The man really does say 87-year-old-midget in the end of this clip and that's what I'm referring to, not the rumour:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=USsPvSbUbDI

I wasn't that farr off but I'll correct it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Regularly, they called him a 45 year midget because he was so porfessional as a vocalist and a performer, and so good, what with his diction, control, timing, emotiveness, etc...

Michael doesn't look like most men his age. I see men that are 35, 40 that look WAAAY older then Michael, most men.

Actually it was 45 lol.

50 is the new 35, for some of us!

50 is the new 40 lol

But seriously...I'm so proud of MJ that he's made it this far. He really is a strong person, and he always comes out on top..no matter how people try to destroy him! He is the American dream!

Last edited:
I think he looks around 39-42 ish.
He's always looked much younger, but I disagree with KOPV, I think during this past years or so time sorta stopped and he doesn't looked like he's aged a day from the Invincible era, in fact I think he looks younger now that he did back then.

I think he looks around 39-42 ish.
He's always looked much younger, but I disagree with KOPV, I think during this past years or so time sorta stopped and he doesn't looked like he's aged a day from the Invincible era, in fact I think he looks younger now that he did back then.

YES ! thats ABSOLUTELY my opinion ! in vince era he looked older than today !!!

Back