TLC Chilli mentions MJ In A New Interview

^ that would be cute.and age ain't nothing but a number anyways lol

Indeed it is. She seems to truly deeply care for him I remember that story she told that back in 84 when MJ's hair caught fire on the pepsi commercial she called the hospital he was at to see if he was alright. I hope they meet up again sometime. :)

Indeed it is. She seems to truly deeply care for him I remember that story she told that back in 84 when MJ's hair caught fire on the pepsi commercial she called the hospital he was at to see if he was alright. I hope they meet up again sometime. :)

awww how sweet of her... they need to hook up already lol

they would make a good looking couple. that would be nice if they did hook up aww

And then there was ofcourse that clip that Bee was talking about where chilli said that if she didn't have a man that michael would belong to her and they would have to get together and that it would be just like that. lol

awww cute. do you guys think if Chilli asked out MJ that he would say yes??he better, she is so pretty lol!!how cute :p

^Seriously you guys let's start a Michael + Chilli petition.

She's adorable.

^ ok I am in for it!!!we should start one!!! Michael + Chilli sounds nice together lol

Last edited:
*sigh* I just had a feeling michael was cheating on me. That dog!:mat:
He still gave me a beautiful baby though.:baby: lol

That was cute of her. Good interview.

btw I'm loving the new smilies and sound effects.:clap:Go head MJJC wit cha'll bad selves.

I don't know how many times I almost puked reading this thread. Y'all need to stop it with the Michael + Chilli nonsense.

Honestly! Would Michael really want Usher's "used to be woman"?

I'm not down with it; won't accept it and I "ain't" scared to say so.

She can love him all she wants...

She can be as pretty as she wants...

but she can stay the hell away from him. Yes, I said that.

Thanks victory 2004 for the interview. hmm i wonder if Michael has ever seen this interview by Chilli? but really I doubt that he has seen it, he is too busy doing his own thing.

yea she only says his name...it took me forever to scroll too:yes:

edit
her purse line is interesting...you can order a purse with your own personalized uploaded photo on the purse......anyone else want michael on their bag.. but me..

How about this :wub:

purse_MJ_2.jpg

Back