TLC Chilli mentions MJ In A New Interview

Victory2004

Proud Member
Yes she certainly still loves him...it looked like her eyes got watery just thinkin of him...she is a really cute girl

:rofl: did she just my husband Michael Jackson!? awww heheh she's cute..she loves her MJ. .and mygod Chillie is 37?! I thought she must be in her twenties...wow..she's stunning!

She is talking about MC Hammer sadly, the first part of that she mentions Michael but then it's about MC hammer.

yea she only says his name...it took me forever to scroll too:yes:

edit
her purse line is interesting...you can order a purse with your own personalized uploaded photo on the purse......anyone else want michael on their bag.. but me..

Last edited:
HAHA "My husband, Michael Jackson, ahhhh MY MAN"

She described how good of an entertainer MC HAMMER was, not Michael.

Chilli is so pretty! She also has a really nice personality and seems down to earth. Michael needs to hook up with her lol.

She said one of the greatest entertainers BESIDES "her husband Michael Jackson" is MC Hammer. Then she went on to talk about how TLC went on tour with MC Hammer and what a great entertainer he was, so she did compliment Michael. She's a big fan of MJ's, she always talks about how much she loves him.

she has always loved MJ and she probably rolled her eyes at that cardboard holding wannabe MJ Usher standing by her.

She is talking about michael as one of the greatest entertainer and adds " oh my man " , and THEN she talks about MC HAMMER as another great entertainer , as much as michael .

Found a recent interview with chilli from about a week ago or so and she was doing a cover shoot for rolling out magazine and when talking about entertainers she mentioned him and it looks like her love for michael is still very much there after all these years. Go here http://www.rollingout.com/v2/index_video.php?bcpid=987774637&bclid=1112157147&bctid=1521566462 and scroll to 7:51 where she mentions him.
Thank You!!! she certainly adores Michael. Most imortantly, I went shopping and bought 2 bags!!! Love it!!!

What a great idea! :wild:

Last edited:
Chilli always adores MJ. Thanks for posting that. I was a big fan of TLC back in the day. It is good to see her do her thing. I remember when she did this special on MTV when she, T-Boz and the late great Left Eye were promoting Fanmail and she stated that she asked MJ for a kiss when she and the ladies were doing a charity event in Atlanta (I think). MJ agreed and he gave her a kiss in the lips! Lucky Chilli. Also, Chilli admitted that she still loves Usher and I heard that she is taken and goes out with this really good looking man from CNN.

Last edited:
Nah she ain't with that guy from CNN anymore she's very much single and she said it herself in some other more recent interview that was found on youtube. But anyways she really sounds serious about wanting to be with MJ everytime I hear her mention him.

awww thats cute! it seems like she has a crush on mj lol...thats adorable

Can't believe she's 37 and don't look like she's aged a bit in more than a decade and wow 17 years in the music industry! Go get her mike!

Okayyy, I agree with both of y'all lol. Mike needs to give Chilli a call haha.

I think we should e-mail Raymone and try to get her to set Mike and Chilli up on a date! hahahah.

Back