Tito Needs to be a Bit More Defensive. To HIS BROTHER. .

Michael was a patient who needed his trained, licensed physician to uphold his sworn oath and not abandon him while in a vulnerable state. How can Tito not be angry when he is well aware Murray was secretly recording his drugged brother for the purposes of blackmail? How can he not be angry when he knows Michael was alone after Murray walked out on him to call one of his many girlfriends and Michael stopped breathing?

Today, on the 5th anniversary of MJ’s death TMZ has a picture of Murray coming out of a convenience store holding a bottle of MILK! This b@zt--d is still mocking the man he killed but Michael’s brother is not upset at him. Incredible.

Clearly saying something makes you not interesting for certain kind of media.
If you tiptoe around everything and nothing topic wise you get more interesting for them cuz they can all use you for their own agenda... if you don't mind cuz you don't care about showing up with some true character it simply brings you more money.

Honestly I do think some of the siblings don't even know or care to know about their 'brother' Michael.
They haven't really spend time with him! They don't know sh**!
But they do not have the character to say just clearly that like 'no idea' or 'no comment' because they all care about living a lifestyle they can't earn the money for relying only on own work/talent/jobs... so they blab whatever to the media. All they care about is getting money this way... sometime riciculous amounts. I personally wish they'd all just sh** up... but they are selling out whatever and it will go on. I agree with the one in here who said, once Katherine will pass and that source of money will be shut off they will all have repressed memories coming up...

Back