Tito Needs to be a Bit More Defensive. To HIS BROTHER. .

So disappointed when I read this, he didn't do Michael any favours but I don't think he meant to be mean, just didn't give his answers enough thought. When asked if Michael could have done something wrong with a child he should had vehemently said NO.

IMO..Tito just doesn't seem to be one of those folks that is very well spoken in interviews. But he could of just said "no" when asked questions like this.

I'm not going to give clicks to a tabloid article. By doing so we only feed them. If you wanted to post this article, you should have copied and pasted the article here so that fans do not have to boost their traffic.

Anyway, no wonder the media feels like there is an eternal open season on MJ when they know not even his own family care to defend him. So sad.

I haven't seen or read what tito said, but does tito maybe have a little resentment towards michael? IMO tito's kids praise and give more thanks to michael than they do him. deep inside does that maybe bother tito a bit?

I could be way off on this guys, but I'm curious what you all think?

Last edited:
Quotes can very easily be manipulated. I won't worry about any of the brothers turning on MJ when it comes to child abuse . However, the second generation is a totally different case. Once Katherine dies , when the money stops, especially if MJs kids keeps a distance, some in that family will start to "remember" things.

what else do you expect? the media doing what they do best: smearing MJ using his siblings.

respect77;4019287 said:
I'm not going to give clicks to a tabloid article. By doing so we only feed them. If you wanted to post this article, you should have copied and pasted the article here so that fans do not have to boost their traffic.

Anyway, no wonder the media feels like there is an eternal open season on MJ when they know not even his own family care to defend him. So sad.

....As Jeremy quizzed if there could be any truth to the allegations, Tito replied.

“I don’t know because knowing Michael, it depends on what behaviour you’re talking about,” said Tito.

“I would think it was more naive. I don’t think he would ever hurt a kid… maybe they were watching a movie and fell asleep in the bed.”

Tito dismissed accusations that the Jackson family had paid off people to cover up child abuse.

“Families being paid off? I haven’t heard that one,” he said to the host. “They weren’t paid by my family.”

Tito also went on to reveal that the Jackson’s planned a massive comeback but with Michael passing away before the This Is It tour even began, they didn’t get the chance.

“I haven’t seen This Is It, I just don’t want to watch the last moments of my brother’s life,” he said.

“The brothers were planning on joining that show. Then from that show we were going to tour the world,” he revealed.

Michael's fans care more about Michael than most of his own family

Last edited:
Paris78;4019413 said:
....As Jeremy quizzed if there could be any truth to the allegations, Tito replied.

“I don’t know because knowing Michael, it depends on what behaviour you’re talking about,” said Tito.

“I would think it was more naive. I don’t think he would ever hurt a kid… maybe they were watching a movie and fell asleep in the bed.”

Tito dismissed accusations that the Jackson family had paid off people to cover up child abuse.

“Families being paid off? I haven’t heard that one,” he said to the host. “They weren’t paid by my family.”

Tito also went on to reveal that the Jackson’s planned a massive comeback but with Michael passing away before the This Is It tour even began, they didn’t get the chance.

“I haven’t seen This Is It, I just don’t want to watch the last moments of my brother’s life,” he said.

“The brothers were planning on joining that show. Then from that show we were going to tour the world,” he revealed.

^^The bolded is the most damaging. So if it is another behavior, then the answer will be Yes? The part about the naive I find ok. To me he is saying the brother's actions could have been naive, that is, not realizing that others could construe the behavior negatively or it could give a criminal ammunition to say something inappropriate occurred. However, why he had to put "I don't know because knowing Michael...." is just hard for me to understand.

He should know that in a situation like this you just simple say NO. Can someone who has his twitter ask him if that was his direct quote?

Paris78;4019413 said:

For the bolded part: WTF?! You don't know? How the hell do you not know? That's what feeds haters and their nasty agenda. It's point blank obvious Michael's innocent, so Tito should have said "No, there's no truth to those allegations because each and everyone of the disgusting, pathetic accusers are full of bullsh*t and need money." -_- I can't fathom this foolishness anymore. I ain't trusting those Jacksons, I'm not trusting anyone. *Tupac voice* trust no man!

analogue;4019454 said:
Michael's fans care maore about Michael than most of his own family

And that's a damn shame for them considering family should always have each other's backs. Seems like we're the only TRUE family Michael has. I can say this; I'm never leaving Michael and that's gonna be a kept promise until the end of time, and then after that.

I haven't seen or read what tito said, but does tito maybe have a little resentment towards michael? IMO tito's kids praise and give more thanks to michael than they do him. deep inside does that maybe bother tito a bit?

I could be way off on this guys, but I'm curious what you all think?

Tito should just be grateful that his brother stepped during all of those years he was being a deadbeat dad

Foot-in-the-mouth disease :sigh: I actually wonder how knowledgeable the family is about the allegations in general. I doubt they know as much as fans do.

Tito's interview wasn't as bad (ambiguous) as the Mirror made it out to be. He actually did defend Michael more firmly than portrayed in the Mirror. But I do agree with this:

Foot-in-the-mouth disease :sigh: I actually wonder how knowledgeable the family is about the allegations in general. I doubt they know as much as fans do.

For the bolded part: WTF?! You don't know? How the hell do you not know? That's what feeds haters and their nasty agenda. It's point blank obvious Michael's innocent, so Tito should have said "No, there's no truth to those allegations because each and everyone of the disgusting, pathetic accusers are full of bullsh*t and need money." -_- I can't fathom this foolishness anymore. I ain't trusting those Jacksons, I'm not trusting anyone. *Tupac voice* trust no man!

And that's a damn shame for them considering family should always have each other's backs. Seems like we're the only TRUE family Michael has. I can say this; I'm never leaving Michael and that's gonna be a kept promise until the end of time, and then after that.

*Throws hands in the air* I am so DONE with those grimy motherf*ckas, I SWEAR! No wonder Mike was messed up; he had knives in his back every which way he turned and many of them came from people he loved the MOST. . . his own f'n family! With "family" like that, who needs enemies?

Tito is supposed to be one of the more sensible Jacksons (less of an IDIOT than the rest), but that theory was just thrown out of the window.

Thanks for nothing, "bruh"! :smilerolleyes:

dumbass.jpg

I just watched the interview of Tito and I enjoyed it...saw nothing wrong, he was honest to what he felt and believed. He did defend his brother! It's better to watch the whole interview and not read that crap tabloid shit that cuts and paste what they like to sell a story!

He gave another interview to that filthy tabloid? the jacksons are clueless about mj and defending him.but all they care about is making themselves look tight nit the only ones who care enough to educate themselves are us.the jacksons are to busy blaming mj for the trouble they brought him. not realising (well im sure they do) that if they had been a real family to him he wouldnt have ended up around other families in the first place

I watched the whole interview. Some things he said sounds strange. And start a sentence with "I don´t know" it´s not good..

It is a darn shame that Tito Jackson couldn't have been more informed then he came across in this Interview. I kept thinking about LaToya during this part of the Interview, the allegations against Michael Jackson. It seems Tito was out promoting his new music via this Interview. Tito just comes across as so dumb, especially with saying Michael was making plans with his brother's to do a Jackson family reunion. It just seems strange to see that Tito's career only got as big as the Jackson 5. His guitar playing never really amounted to much, because his career never did. It just came across as cheap publicity more than anything else!

hqdefault.jpg

Some of you are jumping, no leaping massively to conclusions. He simply meant 'he didn't know' in an ironic way.... As in 'what are you talking about!?' Not even aknowledging the chance that Michael would do such a thing.

Take a chill pill.

if that had been a fan, we would have said emphatically no and named dates, places, people, cited laws....etc, etc

I honestly don't see the need for the whole interview altogether, but if he was gonna do it, he should have mentally prepared himself for those kind of questions (which of course were going to be asked--the media never ceases to hit lows), or just flat-out refused to speak on his brother at all (but good luck holding out for that one).

I feel like he wasn't assertive enough in his responses, and his answers were just--odd. "I wasn't angry at Conrad Murray" also made me feel uneasy: the man was, as recently as this year, trying to get his conviction overturned and has failed to express anything reminiscent of remorse--ever. He deserves our ire, at the very least.

As for the kid questions--he needed to defend his brother with the facts, not just say "IDK" and "maybe this or that." That kinda s--t is exactly what gives us a hard time. There are no "maybes." There is just ineffable greed on behalf of certain families (quite frankly something he should have a more than passing acquaintanceship with) to exploit a naive man for profit. That is all.

if that had been a fan, we would have said emphatically no and named dates, places, people, cited laws....etc, etc

If that had been anyone with a working brain, yes. It's sad we have to look to non-related people like Mesereau (great man that he is, don't get me wrong) for Michael's defense over his own family, who should be the ones actually doing the work.

Some of you are jumping, no leaping massively to conclusions. He simply meant 'he didn't know' in an ironic way.... As in 'what are you talking about!?' Not even aknowledging the chance that Michael would do such a thing.

Take a chill pill.

The problem is with the way such statements can be construed, especially in regards to something so damaging to his legacy. "I don't know," even if 'ironic,' is simply not good enough. Anything that can be twisted is not good enough.

Last edited:
Problem here is, the argument is slightly flawed given that he DOES defend Michael during the interview, more than once, specifically towards the allegations.

Tito’s old withered, deadbeat butt has been asked the allegation question enough times to know better than to say I DON’T KNOW when talking about molestation. He knew exactly what he was saying and how the press would play it. I swear the entire Jackson family is a worthless bunch of MJ haters that continuously attempt to sabotage MJ’s legacy. Tito can’t watch This Is It because he got no money out of the deal. You can be sure if Michael had dropped DEAD in the middle of a show involving him and his talentless brother he’d be pushing the project with all his might. I am so sick of these “family members” who can’t answer a simple question about Michael’s innocence when he was acquitted in a darn court of law for God sake! I’m done with all of them and none of their two-faced backstabbing tricks surprise me anymore! Remember, Tito is also the one who “forgives” Conrad Murray and holds no anger toward him. Makes me wonder if he feels Murray did the family a favor.

Last edited:
I think the fans feel that Tito left room for haters to add their two cent because even I said, "come on Tito you can have to say thing straight out". I am not going to judge the whole entire family (Jermaine has been more than defensive when it comes to MJ and it would be unfair to put him in that boat). The family is big and it is not right to judge all of them. I do agree Tito could have been more aggresive and I understood what he meant when he said he did not like the whole set up (I love MJ and I blame Murray for it overall because he was the doctor but I think MJ should have never even hired anyone to even give him that kind med for sleep and having needles and using IV's in that manner and I think that is what Tito was hinting at and I agree but I still blame Murray as well).

Last edited:
Back