TII in DC, MD, VA

Okies..I know our lil group already got our tix but I'm considering to go see it on Tuesday/WED morning at 12:01 am. The Georgetown movie theater is only down the street from my house. I don't mind seeing it twice that week. Shoot I was going to see the concert 2 times as well :(

so full of mixed emptions right now: :D:no::timer::D:no:

^^I'm in too! I'm going with the rest of the group on Saturday, at 4:15 at the Mazza, right girls?

I'm also going with my roommate on Friday night (the 30th) at 7pm to the Georgetown one.

AND... I'm down for the Tuesday night midnight showing if someone else wants to go! do you want me to come with you? if so, I'll get tix. lemme know! :)

PS. I have a car and can give rides if needed.

Last edited:
Any of you guys going to see it at AMC Hoffman 22 in Alexandria?

Hey hun, well,I was going to that one but then found out that Tysons Corner is showing.:D and since Tysons is like 15 min away from where i am, ama go there the 1st night...where do you live...are u closer to DC?
I live in Arlington. Tysons Corner is not too far from where I live, but Alexandria is closer. Plus Tysons ticket prices are so expensive compared to other theaters.

BTW, I saw Ghosts at the old movie theater that used to be in Tysons Corner!

Hey, I am down with going to the midnight showing on wed morning.

Just if we decide to do that we better buy tickets quick cause we have heard how fast they are selling out!!

I dunno but I just checked the Georgetown AMC Loews and tix are still available for the midnight showing on Tuesday night! we might need to hurry up and coordinate though... I'm still open to a Tuesday midnight showing. I work in DC and live in MD... I can go to work a little later the next day. no prob.

Okies..well I'm down to go Tues/WED 10/27 morning the 12:01am at G-town. I don't mind seeing it again on Sat as well..lol.

So r we doing this? hehe

Let me know and I will buy my tic tonight.:wub:

arrrgh! soooo upset cause this is the theater I wanted to see it at first! Did you all buy the tix yet for Georgetown? If not can we go to:

Regal Bethesda 10
7272 Wisconsin Ave., Bethesda, MD 2081

This theater is waaaay quiet and we might be the only ones in there opening night..lol.

I bought tix for Tue night at Georgetown :(... will that work? I can give rides too.. if need be. I think Metro stops running at 12mid on weekdays.

Ok so we are doing this? the midnight show at the Regal Bethesda 10??

I will buy my ticket tomorrow, well actually later today since its already past midnight lol...and its my birthday YAY!...anyway I'm rambling and need to go to bed.lol

Ok so we are doing this? the midnight show at the Regal Bethesda 10??

I will buy my ticket tomorrow, well actually later today since its already past midnight lol...and its my birthday YAY!...anyway I'm rambling and need to go to bed.lol

No no! we bought tickets for the AMC Lowes @ Georgetown. K street. Tuesday night/WED 10/27 12:00am

Gots my ticket...gots my ticket!

the correct one, lol..at georgtown 14 lowes 12 am. I'm excited ya'll!!

Back