TII in DC, MD, VA

Ok DC, and MD fans lets get this crackin'...

got a few hours til midnight but I just want to try to get some things organized. So far I have only found one site that has advanced tickets for sale and that is AMC theaters. here is the link: http://www.movietickets.com/house_detail.asp?house_id=1289&rdate=10%2F28%2F2009

I will keep looking and post if I find anything, so DC fans want to meet up on the 28th when TTI is released or should we go as a group on a saturday? because well, its the weekend, I dunno...dont know if I can wait til saturday lol.

Ok DC, and MD fans lets get this crackin'...

got a few hours til midnight but I just want to try to get some things organized. So far I have only found one site that has advanced tickets for sale and that is AMC theaters. here is the link: http://www.movietickets.com/house_detail.asp?house_id=1289&rdate=10/28/2009

I will keep looking and post if I find anything, so DC fans want to meet up on the 28th when TTI is released or should we go as a group on a saturday? because well, its the weekend, I dunno...dont know if I can wait til saturday lol.

lol...well you can always ask ppl. how the movie went *In detail* :D I know thats what am gonna do.

I am in VA as well. I hope that my local theather will show it. If not I'll have to wait for the dvd.

Hey All, Just got home. Fandango.com will be selling tickets via there website. I'm trying to go to the quiet movie theater in Bethesda. I will go twice. Once with you all and again. I wanna get a tic for opening night at 12:00am..so I can go cry alone or with you all..but the only one of you who lives close to me is MJ fan. So can someone snag Destiny a tic and she will pay you back or call me? I'm so confused..lol.

Ok So that website i posted is the only advance tickets i have seen online sofar..

then there is fandango, they have This is It listed but it says tickets are not available yet..so

I'm thinking we should go saturday...so everybody can come because its hard to go on a weekday (eventhough I would take off work to see this lol) buuutt...i WILL wait until Saturday if that is good for everybody.

and HELLZZZ no I am NOT gonna ask anybody on *details of the movie before I actually see it NO NO...it must be a surprise!

Hey All, Just got home. Fandango.com will be selling tickets via there website. I'm trying to go to the quiet movie theater in Bethesda. I will go twice. Once with you all and again. I wanna get a tic for opening night at 12:00am..so I can go cry alone or with you all..but the only one of you who lives close to me is MJ fan. So can someone snag Destiny a tic and she will pay you back or call me? I'm so confused..lol.

YES YES THAT is what I'm talking about...someone who wants to see a midnight showing .....I'M DOWN!! sooo down with that, I will drive down tuesday evening to see it at midnight...i am SERIOUS..then i will see it again probably

Ok So that website i posted is the only advance tickets i have seen online sofar..

then there is fandango, they have This is It listed but it says tickets are not available yet..so

I'm thinking we should go saturday...so everybody can come because its hard to go on a weekday (eventhough I would take off work to see this lol) buuutt...i WILL wait until Saturday if that is good for everybody.

and HELLZZZ no I am NOT gonna ask anybody on *details of the movie before I actually see it NO NO...it must be a surprise!

On fandango they go on sale at 12:00am (Sunday) can someone call me? please? 240-603-2659 (MJFan, Earthly, Geenie?) :better:

:agree:eek:k ok...dont kill me...lol it was just a suggestion...:D

well I just went to my local theater at 11:05 and they told me that I had to wait intil 11:00am tomorrow to be able to buy my tickets....I asked if I could go on-line at 12 midnight and they said no that this particular cinema wont have them on-line until tomorrow either,,,,,this really sucks..I live in RI

Ok ya'll we got tics for 4:15 on sat at the amc theatre in DC at the movietickets.com website

hey guys where in Maryland is it playing?

Shannon is something you like to tell me? hehe! are you in Maryland? *Okies..sorry I get all excited*.

Here is a list I compiled for you but they seem to still be adding movie theaters but here are some of the AMC and Regal chains that offer the movie. Those two chains are the DC, MD, VA area's main movie vendors.

Also, just put in any MD zip code or the one that is what you are looking for and enter a wide range for it cover such as 40 miles and it will list them all.

The list is below: :better:

Bow Tie Annapolis Mall 11 - Annapolis, MD

AMC Columbia 14 - Columbia MD

AMC Potomac Mills 18 - Potomac MD

AMC Security Square 8 - B-more MD

AMC Towson Commons 8 - Townson MD

AMC Owings Mills 17 - Owings Mills
---------------

AMC Magic Johnson Capital Centre 12 - Largo MD

Hyattsville Royale 14
6505 America Blvd, Hyattsville, MD 20782

Regal Majestic Cinema 20 - silver spring, md

AMC Loews Center Park 8 - Beltsvillie, MD

Shannon is something you like to tell me? hehe! are you in Maryland? *Okies..sorry I get all excited*.

Here is a list I compiled for you but they seem to still be adding movie theaters but here are some of the AMC and Regal chains that offer the movie. Those two chains are the DC, MD, VA area's main movie vendors.

Also, just put in any MD zip code or the one that is what you are looking for and enter a wide range for it cover such as 40 miles and it will list them all.

The list is below: :better:

Bow Tie Annapolis Mall 11 - Annapolis, MD

AMC Columbia 14 - Columbia MD

AMC Potomac Mills 18 - Potomac MD

AMC Security Square 8 - B-more MD

AMC Towson Commons 8 - Townson MD

AMC Owings Mills 17 - Owings Mills
---------------

AMC Magic Johnson Capital Centre 12 - Largo MD

Hyattsville Royale 14
6505 America Blvd, Hyattsville, MD 20782

Regal Majestic Cinema 20 - silver spring, md

AMC Loews Center Park 8 - Beltsvillie, MD

:hysterical: Yes, I'm in southern Maryland :yes: I guess the Annapolis one is the only one near me from your list, blah - where are ya'll getting to put in your zip codes at?

I didn't buy the tickets though cuz I didn't really think there would be anything near my boondocks addy lol.

:hysterical: Yes, I'm in southern Maryland :yes: I guess the Annapolis one is the only one near me from your list, blah - where are ya'll getting to put in your zip codes at?

I didn't buy the tickets though cuz I didn't really think there would be anything near my boondocks addy lol.

I always thought you were in Cali! girl! Come with us on Sat OCT 31st! We are going to to the 4:15 show at the AMC Mazza Gallery on 5300 Wisconsin Ave. or we can go to a earlier show as well! Well we might go to a MID night showing when it first come out but we all bought tix for the 31st show.

Come on so we can meet ya! lol! I knew something was up! My daddy is a police you know! hehe! So I had like this thought? why is she asking about MJ movie in MD? :cheeky:

Well one of the ones I posted was in Annapolis MD. Why you waaaay out there..you gotta come closer to DC! hehe!.:hysterical:

Oh Shannnon..I was just putting in any MD or DC zip code with a ride rage of 40 miles. It will ask you that on Fandango..and then it list all theaters in the area.

Girl I stay away from DC I couldn't drive those streets if I had too - got lost going to United we stand at rfk rofl

Well it aint the city down here wouldn't even know where to catch a metro :rofl: Yes, I'm pathetic :lol:

Back