Thursday show On Oprah: Remembers Michael Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly, she and her close friend Obama , do not bother to say anything regarding MJ's death, but when they get the OK from their bosses they shyly talked about him.
:clapping: couldn't have said it better myself cause that's exactly how I saw it and how it went down.

Oprah abandoned Michael during the allegations. I was surprised she done that but then again she never goes against the grain always sticks with the publics opinions. Also it annoys me when she publises some film or product. Its like we all have to buy it.

What I don't get is: In the original 1993 interview, she claims he hadn't given an aired TV interview (?) since 14 years... that would mean since 1979. But there are so many interviews as you can see on this site.

The funny thing is I actually believed it when I originally watched it back then...

Michael made Oprah's career.................

..........Michael broke down racial barriers..........

..........And who actually bothered with her before the Interview at Neverland????

I'm going to close this as its an old thread and seems silly discussing an programme that happened a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back