Thursday show On Oprah: Remembers Michael Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockstar

Proud Member
Hi :waving: all if you miss it last time it will be on the oprah show tomorrow that's thursday :)

here is link:http://www.oprah.com/showinfo/Oprah-Remembers-Michael-Jackson

hdr_the_oprah_show.png

Oprah Remembers Michael Jackson
(OAD 09/16/2009) (PG)

Comment (1) Email function fbs_click() {u=location.href;t=document.title;window.open('http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u='+encodeURIComponent(u)+'&t='+encodeURIComponent(t),'sharer','toolbar=0,status=0,width=626,height=436');return false;} html .fb_share_link {color: #666666;} Share
icon_up.png
I Like It

Global.datedPlayer.load(); See their historic worldwide interview from Neverland Ranch. Then, Oprah speaks about where she was and how she felt when she heard the tragic news.

Oprah's Reflections
Sixteen years after she sat down with the King of Pop, Oprah reveals what she was really thinking during the live interview.

Never-Before-Seen Photos
Check out five exclusive photos from The Official Michael Jackson Opus, the only new licensed book endorsed by the Michael Jackson estate.

Thrilling Moment
It's the most exciting—and most watched—interview Oprah's ever done. How she felt when she arrived at Neverland Ranch.

Michael's Vitiligo
When Oprah interviewed Michael in 1993, she says no one understood vitiligo. Watch as she reflects on his skin condition.

Moonwalk Excerpt
Read an exclusive excerpt from Michael's autobiography Moonwalk. Why he loved to tell stories and perform on stage.

King of Pop Quiz
Think you're Michael's biggest fan? Test how well you know the legendary entertainer.

hdr_related_resources.png

For more information on The Official Michael Jackson Opus or to preorder the book, go to Ticketmaster.com
To preorder the re-release of Moonwalk, visit Amazon.com

hdr_more_on_oprah.png

A Look Back

Michael's life in pictures

On Michael's Memorial

Motown's Suzanne de Passe
Gayle King on Michael's career and legacy

hdr_related_links.png

Michael Jackson Photos
He was a true original in song, dance and style. Take a look back at the life of Michael Jackson.
READ MORE
How Oprah Felt Before Her Michael Jackson Interview Video
Oprah describes how she felt before she interviewed Michael Jackson in 1993 at Neverland Ranch.
READ MORE
A Literary Moonwalk
Francine Prose reviews 'On Michael Jackson' by Margo Jefferson for O, The Oprah Magazine
READ MORE
The Oprah Winfrey Show Premiere Week Features 5 Days of Unforgettable Episodes
The Oprah Winfrey Show launches its 24th season with five not-to-be-missed all-new episodes, and it all starts with a special two-day television event. In back-to-back episodes starting Monday, September 14, Oprah sits down with Whitney Houston for a cand
READ MORE
Get Ready for Oprah's Premiere Week!
A whole new season of feel good is coming! The season oremiere of The Oprah Show is Monday, September 14.
READ MORE

PLEASE! I won't watch anything Oprah related if you paid me, whether it be about Michael Jackson or the Man In The Moon!

I'm SURE she will find a way to incorporate "certain parts" of Janet Jackson's and Tyler Perry's recent interview. You know, just to keep the show balanced.

here is my email to Oprah- (please do not read if your are a fan of Oprah as I do not wish to offend you):

Oprah,
I dearly hope that your show on Thursday remembering the King Of Pop Michael Jackson is a tribute befitting the King of music and the King of hearts that Michael was. I truly think it is your moral duty to show compassion to this man now -since you abandoned him when he was alive and needed your public and private support the most during both false allegations.
I used to really look up to you as a child and really enjoyed your interview with Michael but you have proved yourself to be an enemy of Michael and his children over the years. For all your talk of compassion and truth and living your best life, I would maybe say that you Ms.Winfrey are not living your best life unless you apologise to Michael and his children and his Mother and fans for the jokes and the negative rubbish you have broadcast about Mr.Jackson since you made your money off his name with your interview all those years ago.
Michael was not an addict. He died from being given a fatal injection of propofol by Dr. Conrad Murray. To claim this is to betray the truth- something you seem to have done many times in relation to Michael Jackson and his children. I sincerely hope that what I have read is not true about you allowing jokes to be made by Chris Rock about the background of Michael's children after Michael passed. Last time I checked Michael's children are bi-racial, a subject you have made shows about. But I guess your lack of prejudice dosen't extend to Michael Jackson's children. You seemed to have missed the point of the song 'We are the World'. To you, the song seemed to mean we are the world unless you are Michael Jackson's children. Ironic .
I am sorry that I may sound angry and disrespectful, but you have never afforded Michael any respect.
I would appreciate a response and explanation and fully apology to me on behalf of all the fans who are watching as the world remembers our great, good light.
Many Thanks
Kati Murray
Scotland

I think that show will just be a repeat of the one she did previously.. The Neverland ranch interview.. I can't stand Oprah's fake @ss

here is my email to Oprah- (please do not read if your are a fan of Oprah as I do not wish to offend you):

Oprah,
I dearly hope that your show on Thursday remembering the King Of Pop Michael Jackson is a tribute befitting the King of music and the King of hearts that Michael was. I truly think it is your moral duty to show compassion to this man now -since you abandoned him when he was alive and needed your public and private support the most during both false allegations.
I used to really look up to you as a child and really enjoyed your interview with Michael but you have proved yourself to be an enemy of Michael and his children over the years. For all your talk of compassion and truth and living your best life, I would maybe say that you Ms.Winfrey are not living your best life unless you apologise to Michael and his children and his Mother and fans for the jokes and the negative rubbish you have broadcast about Mr.Jackson since you made your money off his name with your interview all those years ago.
Michael was not an addict. He died from being given a fatal injection of propofol by Dr. Conrad Murray. To claim this is to betray the truth- something you seem to have done many times in relation to Michael Jackson and his children. I sincerely hope that what I have read is not true about you allowing jokes to be made by Chris Rock about the background of Michael's children after Michael passed. Last time I checked Michael's children are bi-racial, a subject you have made shows about. But I guess your lack of prejudice dosen't extend to Michael Jackson's children. You seemed to have missed the point of the song 'We are the World'. To you, the song seemed to mean we are the world unless you are Michael Jackson's children. Ironic .
I am sorry that I may sound angry and disrespectful, but you have never afforded Michael any respect.
I would appreciate a response and explanation and fully apology to me on behalf of all the fans who are watching as the world remembers our great, good light.
Many Thanks
Kati Murray
Scotland

Oh Wow! I agree with every word you just wrote! Thank you for supporting Michael!

o.k i understand you're :mat: at Oprah why? :thinking: i'm fan of her i think she didn't do anything wrong :no:
just post this cause i just through it was o.k if people like to watch this if they miss it last time :yes: :)

rockstar-don't even attempt to understand. It's not worth the energy.

Don't hold your breath waiting for OPRAH'S apology. She took the cowardly route abandoning MJ. CHRIS ROCK, JON STEWART and other comedians frequented her show saying nasty things about MJ. She laughed, and gave them free rein to abuse MJ. I stop watching fake OPRAH aeons ago.

Oprah,
Many Thanks
Kati Murray
Scotland

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Her silence when he passed away was thunderous, as I recall. The great queen of child molestation survivors didn't bother to ask whether this had ever happened to him, though all the signs and openings were there. She had the gall to ask who he "rocked with" when Chicago has been trying to figure that out about her for 25 years. Also, take a look at her skin in the 80s. But she never had a word of compassion for him. Too afraid of alienating white suburban mommie$.

Now that Michael is becoming "safe", she is willing to make some money off him and speak wellish of him.

A gross phoney to whom we say good riddance.

i can't stand that women .u know what i am not going to watch tv for 1week,i don't want to see any of these fake ass people to remember michael or share their pathetic views and i am not in mood to tolerate these a******* :angry:

sorrying i post this i just thorough if people miss it they had changce to see it :yes:

i didn't what people to get angry about it :yes:

i like Oprah matter or what i don't care my mother doesn't like her at all too but sometimes my mother like to watch it too when does make overs :yes:

:flowers: too all who i mad angry today :flowers:

but no one, no one can't stop me for this sorry but i'll be fan sorry i'll :flowers:

p.s i love people o.k :heart:

Dear rockstar, no one is mad at you. The comments are directed at OPRAH. You are 100% innocent.!!!

The woman has no convictions, no courage period. She is all about her ratings. She'll go with whatever is popular at the time and pandering to her audience. This despite her being for the truth and all that high and mighty stuff. Truth is she despises Michael - her actions and words clearly demonstrate that. So don't show anything on Michael period. But she is so afraid to alienate MJ fans and ratings she was forced to make a special last year and again this year - all for $$$$$.

She is no better than any of those ppl trying to cash in off of Michael.

P.S. I know this is mean but I am going to point it out anyway. Back a few years ago she went to Paris and wanted to shop at a L. Vuitton, but the store was clearly closed. She tried to get the salespppl who were closing to let her in, but no one recognized her! She made a big deal out of it. Poor woman her ego was hurt. She thinks she is so big that everybody is going to recognize her! Right! She's no Michael Jackson!

Dear rockstar, no one is mad at you. The comments are directed at OPRAH. You are 100% innocent.!!!

ABSOLUTELY! Thanks for letting us know, AND for giving us a chance to rag on Oprah. Sorry to her fans; I know she has done some good things, but on this topic I find her despicable.

Rockstar- I'm really sorry if I upset you. None of what I wrote is directed at you- I actually said that if you like Oprah then not to read what I e-mailed to Oprah. It is only my opinon that's all. Keep on being an Oprah fan. We all have different views. That's okay. Sorry if I hurt your feelings though.
x

Well she could of ignored the anniversary OF HIS DEATH I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH WHAT SHE IS DOING. You fans need to relax.

I'm not american so I don't know a lot about Oprah, but I really don't like her to talk about Mike. I always have in my mind her face when she was interviewing Lisa Marie who was talking about him being kind and nice but also manipulative, and Oprah was like "oh yes and he looked so kind and nice when I did the interview" like to say "he really fooled me, he must be some sort of evil mastermind of manipulation".

Oprah, you're a grown ass woman and a professional interviewer, maybe you thought he was kind and nice because he WAS like that. Why the hell are you giving strength the opinion of his ex-wife (I don't hate LMP, it's just not a suprise that ex-wives don't always have nice words to ex-husbands). Instead of remaining neutral, she started making faces as if MJ got her under a spell and stole her wallet. smh.

I'm not american so I don't know a lot about Oprah, but I really don't like her to talk about Mike. I always have in my mind her face when she was interviewing Lisa Marie who was talking about him being kind and nice but also manipulative, and Oprah was like "oh yes and he looked so kind and nice when I did the interview" like to say "he really fooled me, he must be some sort of evil mastermind of manipulation".

Oprah, you're a grown ass woman and a professional interviewer, maybe you thought he was kind and nice because he WAS like that. Why the hell are you giving strength the opinion of his ex-wife (I don't hate LMP, it's just not a suprise that ex-wives don't always have nice words to ex-husbands). Instead of remaining neutral, she started making faces as if MJ got her under a spell and stole her wallet. smh.

Agree - I will never forget that interview. Watching Oprah, LMP and Priscilla speak disparagingly of Michael at a time when he was fighting for his life during that awful trial made me sick to my stomach. And Oprah's cackling, sycophantic audience didn't help either.

fake ass oprah should realise she wouldnt even been known of outside of america if it werent for the mj interview.

I just watched the link on where she talks about MJs vitiligo and this is what she said:

you are looking at his veins when you are looking at his hands... You are seeing the blue veins and they are very very very very apparant.. You are looking at a person that is almost translucent.. It is like looking through skin.

How incredible rude and insensitive of her to say that about a person that was affected by this disease that can be emotional and psychological painful for someone.

Dam! :blink: She said that?

Hey Emilia, thanks for posting.
I'm gonna DVR the show just to see for myself what all the other horror is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back