Thriller on YouTube surpasses 65million hits

It's a shame that Susan Boyle has had, what - 100 million+ views?
And Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend video has like 90 million the last time I checked
lol

I'm watching it now, lol.

EDIT: Ew @ the comments.

oh, i remember now... its only in germany...
YouTube locked all videos that the GEMA wants to collect fees for.

Can you change your user option?

Crazy man (a.k.a. President LOL) (OH How much I wish him ******) blocked Youtube posting here, but thanks to Google we can still post and reply using the user option thing. I usually change 'my location' to U.K. to reply or upload.

It's a shame that Susan Boyle has had, what - 100 million+ views?
And Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend video has like 90 million the last time I checked
lol

Girlfriend has 124 and a half million views!!
Susan Boyle's most viewed video has 74 and a half million views.
Britney Spears's "Womanizer" has 77 and a half million.
Crazy!!
Time to get Michael on top!!

good I will go watch it now and I will make my friends watch it too lol

oh and I really wish that users would remove comments on all mj videos some of them just are really disgusting

I suspect by Halloween Thriller will surge to around 75 million views. We need to get this video in the top spot!

Girlfriend has 124 and a half million views!!
Susan Boyle's most viewed video has 74 and a half million views.
Britney Spears's "Womanizer" has 77 and a half million.
Crazy!!
Time to get Michael on top!!

Eh, those stats on people like Susan Boyle, Avril, and Britney Spears only tell me how pointless something like Youtube is in ranking someone's talent. I'd hardly rank a viral sensation against someone like Michael Jackson even if Susan Boyle had one billion hits. . . . Didn't that Chocolate Rain kid get millions of hits? And that Star Wars kid video has been seen by like over 100 million? Hardly talented lol.

It's amazing such an old video has this many views. With those other highly seen clips like Susan Boyles and Rihanna and Britney, they came out at this time, so of course their views are ridiculously high. But you'd think everybody and their dog have seen Thriller by now, so it still being able to be one of the most viewed clips ever is pretty phenomenal.

And it's not just Thriller, all his videos are highly seen. Compare the views of MJ's videos to his peers videos. Pretty damn amazing thing to see.

Evolution of Dance: 125m+
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend: 124m+
Charlie bit my finger: 118m+
Miley Cyrus - 7 Things: 99m+
Lo que tú Quieras Oír: 97m+
Chris Brown - With You: 97m+
Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music: 96m+
Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist: 94m+
Hahaha: 90m+
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love: 88m+
Alicia Keys - No One: 82m+
Timbaland - Apologize (feat. One Republic): 77m+
Susan Boyle - Singer - Britains Got Talent: 74m+
KATY PERRY "Hot'n'cold": 72m+
Lady Gaga - Just Dance: 72m+
Jonas Brothers - SOS Music Video: 71m+
Jonas Brothers - Burnin' Up - Official Music Video: 70m+
Vanessa Hudgens Say Ok Music Video: 70m+
Chris Brown;Chris Brown featuring T-Pain - Kiss Kiss: 69m+
Potter Puppet Pals in "The Mysterious Ticking Noise": 67m+
Michael Jackson - Thriller: 65,505,298 views
Beyoncé - Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It): 65,288,698 views
Akon - "Don't Matter": 64,782,366 views

Avrile Lavigne?
Smily Cyprus?
Chris Brown?

Damn, where is Elvis? the Beatles? ABBA?

Michael is 21st?

What pisses me off is all the haters who leave comments. Not only are their opinions stupid, they abuse free speech and spread hate.

Oh if I could be in the same room with some of them I would stomp their faces in with my foot.

Who cares if Avril lavigne has 100 millions views ? She released the video when youtube was created.

MJ video is 26 years old. Its the most viewed video before the formation of youtube. 2004 and before.

thriller has been deleted off youtube many times.. most of the times they had over 5-10 million views.. plus their are other thriller videos on youtube.

the point I am trying to me is, Thriller has already been the #1 viewed vid on youtube.. just calculate the 1st 20-25 thriller vids that were deleted, then factor in the other thriller videos besides the 65mill viewed one.

mike = GOAT

OK guys, it makes sense. The people who are watching these YouTube videos and giving them tens of millions of views are mostly kids who are fans of this new batch of stars.
Michael hadn't released anything new in a long time to put him in the mind of the public. However we all know that most people know that Thriller is one of the best videos ever made so what are views in comparison with that?
That being said, let's get Michael on top. ;)

Who cares if Avril lavigne has 100 millions views ? She released the video when youtube was created.

MJ video is 26 years old. Its the most viewed video before the formation of youtube. 2004 and before.

good point!

What pisses me off is all the haters who leave comments. Not only are their opinions stupid, they abuse free speech and spread hate.

Oh if I could be in the same room with some of them I would stomp their faces in with my foot.

As I mostly understand you I think fighting will bring nothing good.

I prefer the comments will be deleted and the comment thing will be disabled by Sony or someone else who's behind the account.

They were trying to do this thing on his birthday, to make it the most popular video on youtube.

Now, I'm thinking I'm going to watch it once every day in October. It would be so cool to see it get the most views ever. Thriller needs to break every kind of record imaginable. :)

Ew.. Katy perry and jonas brothers beat Michael Jackson? Stupid little girls they don't know real music.

thriller has been deleted off youtube many times.. most of the times they had over 5-10 million views.. plus their are other thriller videos on youtube.

the point I am trying to me is, Thriller has already been the #1 viewed vid on youtube.. just calculate the 1st 20-25 thriller vids that were deleted, then factor in the other thriller videos besides the 65mill viewed one.

mike = GOAT

This is 100% true. MJ and Thriller are already(Entertainment) No.1. There are more than twice as many Michael Jackson videos on YT than the others. Hear are the results of a YouTube search this was also the case before June 25th 2009. Thriller will eventially become the official number one video on Youtube.

“God” results 1 - 20 of millions

“Michael Jackson” results 1 - 20 of about 867,000

“Miley Cyrus” results 1 - 20 of about 451,000

"Britney Spears” results 1 - 20 of about 399,000

“Chris Brown” results 1 - 20 of about 349,000

“Beyonce” results 1 - 20 of about 250,000

“The Beatles” results 1 - 20 of about 234,000

“Jackson 5” results 1 - 20 of about 189,000

“Rihanna” results 1 - 20 of about 177,000

“Madonna” results 1 - 20 of about 170,000

“The Eagles” results 1 - 20 of about 135,000

“Avril Lavigne” results 1 - 20 of about 139,000

“Justin Timberlake” results 1 - 20 of about 119,000

“Paul Mccartney” results 1 - 20 of about 90,500

“ABBA” results 1 - 20 of about 78,800

“Janet Jackson” results 1 - 20 of about 69,700

“Elvis Presley” results 1 - 20 of about 62,900
.................................................................................................

mike = GOAT

What does this mean?

Last edited:
Back