Thriller named greatest music video of all time

I really doubt this is the best music video of all time. It's a great video but I know I've seen some amazing music videos over the years.

^^ I think it's because of it's significance as a music video. You can't possibly have a music video countdown and not have the one that set the bar.

Last edited:
Michael Jackson continues to be the BIGGEST selling recording artist of all time! He is the GREATEST entertainer, humanitarian, human being the world has ever known! His records create world records! He is an eternal inspiration to artists and all people around the world! Simply, The King Of Pop RULES FOREVER and Thriller's outstanding success shall forever be unmatched...!!! Long Live the King!!!

:yes::clap::bow:

It's not because I'm a fan or anything, but really. If this was a fair chart and not exactly a "One vote per artist" then Smooth Ciminal, Black or White, Scream, and Ghost should all be in the top 10, with thriller taking #1.

I've yet to see videos or short films of the quality of the aforementioned pieces.

Have alot of the general public seen the full 10 minute Smooth Criminal video? I think that most have only seen the edit 4 minute version. So when you compare the edited 4 minute Smooth Criminal to the 13 minute Thriller then yeah Thriller is gonna look better

Thriller may have set the bar for music videos but Smooth Criminal perfected it

Back