Three Monitoring Devices That Should Have Been Used to Save Michael's Life

I don't care what wasn't and what was in the room. The one thing that should have been in that room was Murray and because he wasn't a man is dead, millions of people around the world have had their hearts broken, a mother has lost a son, siblings have lost a brother, and three beautiful children will now have to grow up without their beloved father.
You're right. And don't forget the 13 fans who have committed suicide. Their families who are heartbroken too... It's just too much... :cry: All because of this :rantingdoctor.

Just knowing his death was that much more preventable is just terrible and hard to accept.

Its one thing when you know you couldn't do anything from ending up here but its another when you know a million things could have been done in a matter of time and with common sense...
So true.

I cried myself to sleep last night for the first time in a long time because of this. There was no excuse for it.

Upsetting and depressing. I feel like most in this thread. It makes me SICKKKKKKKKK to think this all could have been prevented.

Murray is such a shameless man, he is responsible of killing a man, killing Michael Jackson, you know, its even worst, i suffer cause of his death, and millions of fans do it so, Michael was so young, the 50's are the new 40 nowadays, he was sooo young, its so unfair... and nothing would bring Michael back, nothing, and i hate it, i hate that so much, its disgusting, Michael was a healthy man, he was killed cause this bastard had to talk with his girfriend!!!!! disgusting, disturbing, depressing and UNFAIR! Michael should be alive...

I cried myself to sleep last night for the first time in a long time because of this. There was no excuse for it.
you know that happens to me many times, just realizing Michael would never be seen again, never, im good, but is so strange that i feel like this, i cant help it, it touches me so much... I never in a billion years though Michael would die so young, i always thought he would live till his 73 yo, i used to think that as a fact:(

Back