Thomas Mesereau pays tribute to Michael Jackson on 2nd Anniversary (video)

God bless you Thomas Messereau, you 'gifted' Michael his final 4 years, 4 more years he could spend living his life, 4 more years he had with his beloved children, if it wasn't for you I'm not sure if Michael would've been able to get justice in 2005. I wanna thank you for that.

Tom after the trial didn't go on Larry King, Oprah, Leno, give interviews to British tabloids, or write a book. I will be forever grateful to Tom for what he did. At least one person kept his word and never sold him out.

THANKYOU Thomas Mesereau!!! You should know how much we appreciate you... we even have a smiley:)mez:)made after you :lol: :D

Much Love!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Hehe, oh goodness, didn't that smiley existed! Awesome!

I noticed that Mr. Mesereau has the same ability that Michael had when it came to radiating a certain emotion, it feels similar to Michael, the way you understand how he feels.
Only, that Mr. Mesereau speaks in a different way, but somehow emotionally you are able to grasp Mr. Mesereau the same way you grasp Michael. In a way like the brother he should have had also.

I love T-Mez. What a humble and intelligent man. He always says the nicest things about Michael. WHat I also like about him is that I believe he is very genuine about his likeness for Michael and his belief that MJ was a good man. T-Mez is great.

I can't say enough about Thomas Mesereau. Thank God for having him in Michael's life. He reminds me that there are still Honorable people in our society.

Hehe, oh goodness, didn't that smiley existed! Awesome!

I noticed that Mr. Mesereau has the same ability that Michael had when it came to radiating a certain emotion, it feels similar to Michael, the way you understand how he feels.
Only, that Mr. Mesereau speaks in a different way, but somehow emotionally you are able to grasp Mr. Mesereau the same way you grasp Michael. In a way like the brother he should have had also.

I agree with you on this. To bounce off your point, I've always had this feeling that the reason most (all?) of us are here is because of our spiritual connection with Michael. I always felt like I could feel his soul and I'm sure that's how you guys feel too. The way Michael would sometimes say "I feel like the loneliest person in the world," and I would feel his pain, his loneliness. That connection was always there because he had such a pure, deep soul and it came across so powerfully.

I never thought of it this way until you mentioned this, but Mesereau does have that to some degree. I get a very strong feeling that this guy's soul is governed by his love of what's right. He's a great man.

I can't say enough about Thomas Mesereau. Thank God for having him in Michael's life. He reminds me that there are still Honorable people in our society.

I agree with you on this. To bounce off your point, I've always had this feeling that the reason most (all?) of us are here is because of our spiritual connection with Michael. I always felt like I could feel his soul and I'm sure that's how you guys feel too. The way Michael would sometimes say "I feel like the loneliest person in the world," and I would feel his pain, his loneliness. That connection was always there because he had such a pure, deep soul and it came across so powerfully.

I never thought of it this way until you mentioned this, but Mesereau does have that to some degree. I get a very strong feeling that this guy's soul is governed by his love of what's right. He's a great man.

Mesereau always felt to me like Michael's older brother by a different mother, in the way I would speak of a 'brother' spiritually. MJ fans can sense something in Mesereau, and trust me they didn't sense that with any other person that surrounded MJ. It's rather mystical actually. I think Mesereau himself it a bit mystified by that. I remember him looking slightly freaked out at FL when he realized how desperately MJ fans just wanted to shake his hand. (last year on FL)

It's very moving. With Mesereau you know exactly (in interviews) when he 'plays it safe' and polite and when he feels okay with getting a bit more daring. Or when he thinks his interviewer is a flake. God love him, he's definitely unique.

Absolutely wonderful tribute! Mesereau is absolutely awesome, and pretty too. :3

He always has such great things to say, such an intelligent man.

Thank you Mr. Mesereau for always standing up for Michael.

Back