This was placed on the casket on behalf of all fans on Sept 3 at the private service at Forest Lawn

Ankita,

That's simply divine.

Thanks for including the fans.

Thank u.............. :( .................please upload pics.................beautiful words for beautiful person inside out............can't thank u enough.

So beautiful, thanks for doing that. We would love to see the pictures

Lovely! Thank you so much for doing that for all of us, Ankita! :) I'm looking forward to seeing photos too, so please upload!

thank you so much for this..for representing ...us..the fans...you did a beautiful job.

That was so wonderful. *sigh*

No more tears...no more pain...

oh, I don't know if time will ever heal this wound. Sweet Michael miss you so.

oh, what a beautiful, perfect, honest poem. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for this gesture, and for including all of us. Michael really has brought so many of us together on a special journey.

thank you so much Ankita! this was so beautiful. Thank you for doing this for all of us. Michael would love it.

That was beautiful. Exactly how I feel, how we all feel. Thank you.

Michael, I miss you dearly. My truest love I will always love you.

No more pain.

You said it all so beautifully Ankita. Thank you so much for your beautiful thoughts and gesture

Thank you - such a beautiful poem and every word is so true. Micheal is loved by so many I hope his spirit and soul is happy with all this love surrounding him. Thank you for writing this poem and for putting it on his casket....knowing that he has something from us all makes me feel warm inside.

As I was saying on other forum, thank you Ankita! Your beautiful poem meant a lot and made me cry. One thing I don't understand ...why don't you post the picture if you say you have it? I'm just saying.

Last edited:
Back