This was placed on the casket on behalf of all fans on Sept 3 at the private service at Forest Lawn

Ankita

Proud Member
The following poem (which I had written a few years back- I changed the original "I" with "We" ) and the accompanying letter I wrote on behalf of all the fans was placed with a crimson and golden ribbon around it, on ..the casket.. at Forest Lawn on Sept 3, 2009 at the private service.

We love him and miss him so much...He's in our hearts and minds, one with our souls forever...and its only a matter of time before we shall meet him again...on the other side...

You are...

We look into your eyes
And all that shines is Love
We listen to your sweet voice
And all we hear is Love
We feel your gentle touch
And all we sense is Love
We behold the magical work you do
And all we see is Love
We learn from you every moment
And all you teach is Love
We learn to give the way you give
And all we give is Love
We try to see the way you see
And all we find is Love
So we try to be what you’ve taught us to be
In all those moments you’ve been with us
In truth, in spirit, as an angel, as a guide
Teaching us not just to exist or survive
But to seek and merge with the essence of life
Rising above pleasure, pain, sadness and strife
You've brought us to the light of our own being
Eternally blissful, beyond all hearing or seeing
The "all" as "One", the "One" as "all"
You've brought us beyond comparisons of big and small
Like a bridge between earth and heaven above
All that you were, are, or will be...is Love.

Thankyou Michael forever, for everything...you’re absolutely, eternally, unconditionally loved, admired, honoured, blessed, celebrated by all of us forever…you gave us all you had and we are so eternally grateful…we were there with you, for you always, you were never alone. We are so fortunate to have been blessed by your extraordinary, glorious, infinitely inspiring talent, to learn from you the beautiful virtues of love, kindness, compassion, generosity, humility, integrity, honesty, graciousness, child-like innocence, purity, resilience…to witness and admire your indomitable courage, fortitude and faith and to have fought with you the good fight as the proud warriors in your Army of Love...You won every battle with your goodness dearest Michael and we are so proud to be your fans forever!!!
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou with all of our hearts and souls…May God bless you always...may you rejoice in the beautiful realms of Light with God and the loving Angels and we shall all rejoice in that knowingness...
We love you till eternity and beyond...

Yours forever,
Ankita(from India, your "special love") and all fans from around the world!

Last edited:
Beautiful...tears filled in my eyes...
Thank you very, very much for writing this poem on our behalf.

That was absolutely beautifully perfect. Thank you :)

You placed it there, or someone else?

I had sent it to someone very close to Michael with the humble request that it be placed close to the beautiful resting body of our beloved...
I felt it would allow us the chance to pay our respect to our angel who we cannot ever imagine our lives without.. it'd feel like we were able to touch him, kiss him and bid him goodbye until we meet again...
She informed me later that it was placed on the casket..a photographer took pics as well..I'll upload them if you wish..

I had sent it to someone very close to Michael with the humble request that it be placed close to the beautiful resting body of our beloved...
I felt it would allow us the chance to pay our respect to our angel who we cannot ever imagine our lives without.. it'd feel like we were able to touch him, kiss him and bid him goodbye until we meet again...
She informed me later that it was placed on the casket..a photographer took pics as well..I'll upload them if you wish..

wow that's beautiful. It would be great if you can upload them when you get a chance. Thank you.

WOW. There will never ever be an artist as loved as Michael Jackson. He was our world. We were literally IN LOVE with him. He was like a brother, a father, a son, a lover, a savior, to some even a god. He was a beautiful, childlike, caring, humble, gentle warrior who fought for everything that was good. He gave the world love, and taught the world love. He LOVED us, his fans...but we loved him even more.

That's beautiful - the person you gave it to actually mentioned it in an interview but I don't remember who it was but it was very nice of him.

That's so beautiful! :cry: Thank you so much for sharing, and sending it on behalf of everyone. :)

yes please do!

Wow!! Thank you so much for doing this!!! It was beautiful!! Pics would be great :)

Thank you so much for sending that from everyone's behalf. It means alot.

It made me cry. :cry:

I'd love to see the pictures.

Back