This is it without Invincible songs? :-(

I just submitted my ideal setlist:

1.Someone Put Your Hand OutUpDownRemove2.UnbreakableUpDownRemove3.We Are Here to Change the WorldUpDownRemove4.Whatever HappensUpDownRemove5.Workin' Day and NightUpDownRemove6.You Are Not AloneUpDownRemove7.You Rock My WorldUpDownRemove8.Rock with YouUpDownRemove9.In the ClosetUpDownRemove10.JamUpDownRemove11.Keep the FaithUpDownRemove12.Man in the MirrorUpDownRemove13.HeartbreakerUpDownRemove14.Heal the WorldUpDownRemove15.Gone Too SoonUpDownRemove16.DangerousUpDownRemove17.Don't Walk AwayUpDownRemove18.Earth SongUpDownRemove19.Someone in the DarkUpDownRemove20.This Time AroundUpDownRemove21.The Way You Make Me FeelUpDownRemove22.They Don't Care About UsUpDownRemove23.The Girl Is MineUpDownRemove24.Stranger in MoscowUpDownRemove25.Smooth CriminalUpDownRemove

oh Unbreakable on second place of your list, i think that it would be great if Michael opened with this song!

Mike show everybody you're unbreakable ;D

1.You Rock My WorldUpDownRemove2.Remember the TimeUpDownRemove3.Just Good FriendsUpDownRemove4.Another Part of MeUpDownRemove5.Don't Stop 'til You Get EnoughUpDownRemove6.Come TogetherUpDownRemove7.Billie JeanUpDownRemove8.I Just Can't Stop Loving YouUpDownRemove9.Break of DawnUpDownRemove10.Gone Too SoonUpDownRemove11.In the ClosetUpDownRemove12.Black or WhiteUpDownRemove13.Dirty DianaUpDownRemove14.Beat ItUpDownRemove15.BadUpDownRemove16.You Can't WinUpDownRemove17.Human NatureUpDownRemove18.The Way You Make Me FeelUpDownRemove19.Whatever HappensUpDownRemove20.P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)UpDownRemove21.Earth SongUpDownRemove22.Will You Be ThereUpDownRemove23.Man in the MirrorUpDownRemove24.ThrillerUpDownRemove25.Smooth Criminal

My setlist - not arranged properly as i got bored but you get the gist :p

1.You Rock My WorldUpDownRemove2.Remember the TimeUpDownRemove3.Just Good FriendsUpDownRemove4.Another Part of MeUpDownRemove5.Don't Stop 'til You Get EnoughUpDownRemove6.Come TogetherUpDownRemove7.Billie JeanUpDownRemove8.I Just Can't Stop Loving YouUpDownRemove9.Break of DawnUpDownRemove10.Gone Too SoonUpDownRemove11.In the ClosetUpDownRemove12.Black or WhiteUpDownRemove13.Dirty DianaUpDownRemove14.Beat ItUpDownRemove15.BadUpDownRemove16.You Can't WinUpDownRemove17.Human NatureUpDownRemove18.The Way You Make Me FeelUpDownRemove19.Whatever HappensUpDownRemove20.P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)UpDownRemove21.Earth SongUpDownRemove22.Will You Be ThereUpDownRemove23.Man in the MirrorUpDownRemove24.ThrillerUpDownRemove25.Smooth Criminal

My setlist - not arranged properly as i got bored but you get the gist :p

Oooo I really like that setlist :D. If he performs Come Together I would prefer he performed it the way he did in the Moonwalker film because he performance was kickass, wasn't too keen on how he performed it on the HIStory Tour.

Sony has no power /shot of what mj will sing , and NO power on mj about this Tour . Actually Sony has othing to do with This Is It ...only AEG Live ...

Sony has no power /shot of what mj will sing , and NO power on mj about this Tour . Actually Sony has othing to do with This Is It ...only AEG Live ...

Well, Sony could have something to do with it in part because since they have been promoting these concerts on his website. They may not have a huge role in the concerts but I'm sure they are benefiting from it in some way for them to actually promote it on a website partly run by Sony.

I think there will be tracks from Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory, Blood On The Dance Floor and Invincible - Only time will tell though.

This will do me :)

1. Unbreakable
2. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
3. Human Nature
4. Dirty Diana
5. Dangerous
6. Bad
7. Smooth Criminal
8. Blood on the Dance Floor
9. She's out of My Life
10. Another Part of Me
11. One More Chance
12. Billie Jean
13. Beat It
14. Thriller
15. Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough
16. Off the Wall
17. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
18. Black or White
19. The Way You Make Me Feel
20. You Rock My World
21. Earth Song
22. Man in the Mirror

1.UnbreakableUpDownRemove2.In the ClosetUpDownRemove3.Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'UpDownRemove4.She Drives Me WildUpDownRemove5.Human NatureUpDownRemove6.Baby Be MineUpDownRemove7.Get on the FloorUpDownRemove8.Liberian GirlUpDownRemove9.BadUpDownRemove10.Speed DemonUpDownRemove11.Smooth CriminalUpDownRemove12.The Way You Make Me FeelUpDownRemove13.They Don't Care About UsUpDownRemove14.Stranger in MoscowUpDownRemove15.JamUpDownRemove16.On The LineUpDownRemove17.Give In to MeUpDownRemove18.Don't Walk AwayUpDownRemove19.Billie JeanUpDownRemove20.Black or WhiteUpDownRemove21.Beat ItUpDownRemove22.ThrillerUpDownRemove23.Blood on the Dance FloorUpDownRemove24.Earth SongUpDownRemove25.Keep the FaithUpDownRemove

do you think he'll be tired?
LOL

Although we should all expect the well known songs to take priority at This Is It to appease critics and most fans. I hope Mike mixes it up and throws in some dedicated fan pleasers that some people may not know.

u really think he's going to do girlfriend, its obviously fake

Sony hasn't got that much to do with Michael's live performances and tours. And everyone trust in Michael, his instincts and that he knows the best what and how to perform. He has done it for 40 years and also is aware of today's trends. But, whatever the trends are primarily it's all about his instincts and creativity.

Back