This is it without Invincible songs? :-(

lada

Proud Member
Hi, I wonder if you believe in this tracklist :) Why are Invincible songs missing? I think Sony ordered Michael not to sing any Invincible song. As fare as we all know, Michael loves Unbreakable and he certainly would like to sing it. But he probably can´t :-(

Michael Jackson 'This Is It' setlist:
'Billie Jean'
'Wanna Be Startin' Somethin''
'Rock With You'
'The Way You Make Me Feel'
'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough'
'I Just Can't Stop Loving You'
'Human Nature'
'Smooth Criminal'
'Girlfriend'
'Man In The Mirror'
'Beat It'
'One Day In Your Life'
'Heal The World'
'You Are Not Alone'
'Remember The Time'
'Thriller' (c) BANG

This setlist was a hoax just a made up one by the tabloids
And as for not preforming any songs from Invincible because Sony has ordered him not too?
Michael owns the right to his songs!

This set list has been floating round the net for ages and has been posted many times. I think it was first released by tabloids in the UK. It was released before the tickets even went on sale and way before the fan vote on the official site. Clearly a fake.

Hi, I wonder if you believe in this tracklist :) Why are Invincible songs missing? I think Sony ordered Michael not to sing any Invincible song. As fare as we all know, Michael loves Unbreakable and he certainly would like to sing it. But he probably can´t :-(

Michael Jackson 'This Is It' setlist:
'Billie Jean'
'Wanna Be Startin' Somethin''
'Rock With You'
'The Way You Make Me Feel'
'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough'
'I Just Can't Stop Loving You'
'Human Nature'
'Smooth Criminal'
'Girlfriend'
'Man In The Mirror'
'Beat It'
'One Day In Your Life'
'Heal The World'
'You Are Not Alone'
'Remember The Time'
'Thriller' (c) BANG

Hey ,That's not fair. Songs from Invincible has some of the best songs I've ever heard. I would have loved to hear Break of Dawn or You Rock My World or Unbreakable or Even The Best songs I always loved, Butterflies and Don't walk away.Heck he can get Carlos Santana and do Whatever Happens. Sony needs to stop the B.S. and let a man do his popcorn. I'm suprised that Blood on The Dancefloor isn't on the list. I know he's trying to save room for other acts as duets. I still think Janet should sing Scream and a another suprise with Paul McCartney singing Say, Say, Say.Mick Jagger singing State of Shock. I know it's too late for me to add a song to the list Like Here,There, Everywhere sung in a sexy style to make the girls scream and swoon. There should be some leadway for Michael to sing whatever he wants. He could have sung D.S Or Why You want to trip on me ? Or This Time Around for spite but we want to see and hear a nice clean concert. If he was Prince ,he would get alittle raunchy at times.. LOL.That would have been a sight to see.
You know what I think,I think He should save up some cash and Own Sony himself and be the real Chairman of The Board so he can sing whatever he wants.:agree:
NOBODY SHOULD HOLD BACK THE REAL KING OF POP.Let This Man Groove and Move.:punk:

yea i mean which brainbox said "lets do girlfriend " ? jeeezzz

PEOPLE THIS ISN'T REAL AND SONY HASN'T STOPPED HIM FROM DOING ANYTHING. He owns the copyright to his songs so they wouldn't be able to do anything anyway!

End of thread!

omg this again lol. its fake not real old old old old. this is the billionth time lol stop posting,if not confimred by an official source like sony or aeg or michael himself 9times out of 10 its fake lol

That setlist is obviously fake. Michael would never start off with Billie Jean and end with Thriller. In fact starting with Billie Jean and ending with Thriller would be a horrible idea. Evan though that setlist is fake i think it would be fantastic if Michael sang One Day In Your Life.

Î was just about to write that
LIKE IF MJ would start with Billie Jean. he would never do it.
and girlfriend? HAH!
I've seen this list posted way too many times, it's so FAKE. I thought fans knew it by now

As others have posted, this is a fake setlist that was printed in The Sun newspaper, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Anyway if a person who spoke to Michael outside the studios he is rehearsing at is to be believed then Michael will be performing Speechless at some of the concerts.

yea i mean which brainbox said "lets do girlfriend " ? jeeezzz

And One Day in your Life...

No Jackson 5. Maybe some Jacksons songs, but some songs from Invincible - like Unbreakable (which would say a lot; the obvious) and You Rock My World.

Wouldn't bother me really, I don't listen to Invincible much, plus I think most of the songs on it would be difficult to pull off live.

I find it amazing that the maximum songs you can select is 25 then it says

'Maximum number of songs performed in one concert has been reached.'

Surely Michael aint gonna preform 25 in one concert!
If they do they've gotta be medleys surely haha

saying that I bet Michael has his own set list prepared and that is just a ploy to get hits on the website

I hope he does do some songs off Invincible :) And BOTDF!!!!

i know these songs will be performed off vince

UNBREAKABLE
ROCK MY WORLD
BUTTERFLIES
SPEECHLESS
CRY
thats it yall

lol I remember goin' on Youtube and saw that list in comments, and I wonder why when I was doin' the setlist at MichaelJacksonLive.com they didn't have all the 5 songs from Blood On The Dance Floor Album. I definitely would like to see him perform BOTDF,Morphine,SuperflySister,Ghost, and Is It Scary on stage. :/

I looove Invincible so I hope he perform songs off it! Speechless, Break of Dawn, Whatever Happens, Unbreakable, YRMW...*dies*

But yeah, obviously a fake setlist!!

I hope he performs many Vince songs.

But I guess he only does YRMW.

^^and unbreakable is likely to be performed too. even cry :S or butterflies..

I would like: unbreakable and don't walk away.. that's enough from that album.

from off the wall: GET ON THE FLOOR!!
bad: speed demon, liberian girl..
dangerous: keep the faith!!! she drives me wild.. (more than just the beat at the beginning!!! we need the chorus) would love can't let her get away. why u wanna trip on me..give in to me.. ++ so many
history: little susie, money,tabloid junkie
thriller: baby be mine

these are songs he hasn't done live.. WOULD LOVE it if he did some medleys with them

^^and unbreakable is likely to be performed too. even cry :S or butterflies..

I would like: unbreakable and don't walk away.. that's enough from that album.

from off the wall: GET ON THE FLOOR!!
bad: speed demon, liberian girl..
dangerous: keep the faith!!! she drives me wild.. (more than just the beat at the beginning!!! we need the chorus) would love can't let her get away. why u wanna trip on me..give in to me.. ++ so many
history: little susie, money,tabloid junkie
thriller: baby be mine

these are songs he hasn't done live.. WOULD LOVE it if he did some medleys with them

Great songs.

I would love to hear them too.

BUT don't forget Who Is It!

I really wouldn't care if there were no Invincible songs as there are songs from other eras I'd rather see anyday. (appart from maybe YRMW)

Back