This Is It vs Love Never Felt so Good

no similarity between the songs. they're just great listening.:clapping:

Umm well I wouldn't say no similarities. They're both piano ballads with simple percussion, a piano, and michaels vocals about similar subjects.

i think its a pretty good guess that they are from the same era, if not the same session.

ok, so i looooove both of the songs. But LNFSG has been my 2nd favorite song of all time for a while now. I'm pretty sure TII will climb up into the rankings :yes:

Why by 3T featuring Michael sounds very much like TII in parts!

I think so too. It sounded familiar when I heard it for the first time.

I'd pick "Love never felt so good". I mean, I love "this is it", but it's too sad for me, because I know WHY sony released that song. :(

YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!!! This is It is probably one of the best songs by his younger self. I love the vocals and the opening of the song, It sounds extremely nice the way hes on beat and the orchestra version is nice too. Im not too big of a fan of MJ's more older works, coming from the 80s and all, but This is it was on point. ANd the lyrics made me feel powerful too!!! He got off da hook hip with Bad and the way he conducted his upbeat songs. This is it rules, it is it!!!!

Omg please do not make me choose because I instantly fell in love with both songs.

Even I want "Love never felt so good" to be my wedding song "This is it" is just amazing, my favorite part is when he says "I never heard a single word about you, falling in love wasnt my plan" awwwwwwwwww:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: plus the hiccups..the hiccups man!!!!!!!

Love Never Felt So Good is such a simple yet brilliant song. Songs like that are what make MJ a true musical genius

Love Never Felt So Good is a great track, why wasnt it released? and which era was it?

we're pretty sure its thrillerish era. again, I think its from the same era when This Is It was recorded. if we figure that out then im guessing its from that same session.

Love Never Felt So Good, definitely. To be honest, I think the Orchestra version of TII sounds like a hot mess. :ninja:

Back